All ACH people should read page 12

Monroe B Gone

on page 12 I believe it's the last paragraph on the page it spells out what the company plans to do with you once your plant is closed or sold by the end of 2008. further in the book it explains under the Job Bank info that only aprox 1000 people signed up for flow back ( sounds like those will be taken care of). In a nutshell it explains about how many took the buyout and how the hourly rolls will be lessened even more with the closures of all the ACH holdings. Sounds like if you didn't sign up for flowback you might be screwed (according to the companys anual shareholders meeting info). Good luck to all. If there are anymore life rafts floating around please give true info to all, not the typical B.S. ( I heard from my uncle in dearborn ect...)

You need to stop spinning what the book actually says to mean what you want it to.

You are spinning that line to make it sound like all ACH employees that didn't take a buyout, or sign up for a flowback, will be separated from the company involuntarily. Your wrong. There are a lot of people that have over 30 years that elected not to sign up and work until their plants close, then we also still have GEN. Like it or not, we are Ford employees as well, and last time I checked, seniority is king.

Also, don't forget that flowback sign up opens back up in September, long before the end of 2008. ;)

SO true, it's too bad he doesn't take his own advice and stop spreading bullshit!!

LOL

You need to stop spinning what the book actually says to mean what you want it to.

You are spinning that line to make it sound like all ACH employees that didn't take a buyout, or sign up for a flowback, will be separated from the company involuntarily. Your wrong. There are a lot of people that have over 30 years that elected not to sign up and work until their plants close, then we also still have GEN. Like it or not, we are Ford employees as well, and last time I checked, seniority is king.

Also, don't forget that flowback sign up opens back up in September, long before the end of 2008. ;)

Agreed.

This person must watch Fox Noise.

Where did you hear that flowback will opening back up in September? I am stuck at an ACH and was just wondering. Thanks for the any info you can pass along.

on page 12 I believe it's the last paragraph on the page it spells out what the company plans to do with you once your plant is closed or sold by the end of 2008. further in the book it explains under the Job Bank info that only aprox 1000 people signed up for flow back ( sounds like those will be taken care of). In a nutshell it explains about how many took the buyout and how the hourly rolls will be lessened even more with the closures of all the ACH holdings. Sounds like if you didn't sign up for flowback you might be screwed (according to the companys anual shareholders meeting info). Good luck to all. If there are anymore life rafts floating around please give true info to all, not the typical B.S. ( I heard from my uncle in dearborn ect...)

I signed up and i'm still screwed.I don't think everyone on that list is going back to a ford fac.I for one signed up for zone7 Ky. They have there own problems.Not everyone on that list is moving.I work at sandusky ach and we have a potential buyer right now.I can only imagine the mess we're about to have..