This Monday Ford at STAP is loosing a bunch of ford employees that are lucky and deserve to retire.

I would just like to say all of the best to our brothers and sisters that are now able to enjoy life after many years of service.

I don't know alot of you but from the few I know you guys are going to be missed. It's going to be a while before we move on but hopefully you guys come in and check up on us juniors and set us staright! By all means come and check on us because now in this uncertain time STAP needs all of the support we can get. Best of luck to all the people retiring or leaving Ford I wish you all the best. :yahoo:

This Monday Ford at STAP is loosing a bunch of ford employees that are lucky and deserve to retire.

I would just like to say all of the best to our brothers and sisters that are now able to enjoy life after many years of service.

I don't know alot of you but from the few I know you guys are going to be missed. It's going to be a while before we move on but hopefully you guys come in and check up on us juniors and set us staright! By all means come and check on us because now in this uncertain time STAP needs all of the support we can get. Best of luck to all the people retiring or leaving Ford I wish you all the best. :yahoo:

Well said , happy retirement guys and gals , you will be missed. :shades:

Thanks ..it's time for you guys now ..we all made a life for ourselves there now its yours

enjoy the OT..lol the moneys good ...keep coming to work and no f*ck ups and the plant will survive

make the best damm cop car there is and the LEO's will never go any where else

Well said , happy retirement guys and gals , you will be missed. :shades:

Best wishes to all on the recent retirement - I am on my 3rd GM and about ready for another one soon. Thanks to all who build this car. It's still the best value on the road today. Hope Ford will upgrade it soon & not let it die a slow death.