Contact info for payroll....?

I need to contact someone in Dearborn about a payroll issue. I tried getting ahold of payroll at my former plant but they haven't returned my call. Does anyone happen to have a phone number?

Thanks

Call the NESC and get to the payroll option . They might be able to help you,though they are pretty vague sometimes.

1-800-248-4444

IMPORTANT - The system will ask you if you are still employed or no longer employed with Ford. Select still employed. If you select unemployed ,it will disconnect you on the spot. They dont wanna talk to you.

Edited by NorfolkBuilt

Call the NESC and get to the payroll option . They might be able to help you,though they are pretty vague sometimes.

1-800-248-4444

IMPORTANT - The system will ask you if you are still employed or no longer employed with Ford. Select still employed. If you select unemployed ,it will disconnect you on the spot. They dont wanna talk to you.

Thanks!! I'll give them a call today.

1-800-248-4444

You know how when you pass a bad accident, you don't really want to look but you feel that you have to.....? Well, since you said NOT to select "no longer employed", I had to see what it would do and guess what, it hung up on me. I had to call back and go through all the prompts again. :banghead:

Anyhow, I did get through and they are sending me the needed info.

Thanks again!!