Need x-plan pin for 08 F250, want to take delivery on Wednesday

houlis

My new 08 F250 arrived Saturday so today I go down and to talk to my sales guy and finalize/review the paperwork. When I left a deposit in June he showed me the X-plan price that I would be getting and wrote it up as such, but never said anything to me about providing a pin number. I thought this is what they were selling them at, as its only about $40 under dealer invoice. So today he asks me for a pin number, I say "What!!, you never told me I needed a pin number, you only said I was getting the x-plan price, nothing about providing a pin number!!" So I told him I would talk to the wife and get back to him. I left feeling like I got/am getting screwed for an extra $400+ which is the amount that he says Ford reimburses them on x-plan sales. So, to make a long story short, can anyone out there provide me with a pin number so I can get the price I was originally quoted. Sorry for the rant/sad story. Thanks. Brian houlis@optonline.net