New Contract and TCAP

sista

You don't like me because I am usually right. I can live with that. :stirpot:

You gave an answer to the question and added the part about the seperation package. I can't find anywhere in the last posts that someone questions becoming full time after they accept a package. Besides, the Union would not allow the company to hire any of the employees back that took the seperation package. If you claim they did, then give me a name and I will pass it on to some of the employees that took the package and then were told that they were not allowed back in the system.

Edited by nattylightice

You gave an answer to the question and added the part about the seperation package.

Of course I mentioned the people that took the separation packages. From what I understand, there are a lot of people that took packages then were hired back at TCAP, and I was responding to this post, specifically the sentences in bold text:

everyone who came back as a temp had to sign a letter saying they would be temporary employees for 2 years. since a majority came back in jan the 2 years will have passed before the plant closes. any word on what happens after 2 years? my understanding would be that by march 2009 a majority would have the 2 years plus 90 days in as temps. would they be considered full time by the time the plant closes? and would that influence fords timing on closing the plant?

Of course I mentioned the people that took the separation packages. From what I understand, there are a lot of people that took packages then were hired back at TCAP, and I was responding to this post, specifically the sentences in bold text:

A good 70% of TCAP's are TPTs, and of that number about 40% are "retreads"

Edited by sista