KTP LOCAL CONTRACT

ktpworker69

Scott won't choose Abells boy over Klefot.........Abell is gone and so is his son's job. Back to the line.......that's where 8 year employees belong.

I talked to Scott the other night when he came through body shop and I asked him about this and he said that this is true. They are trying to do this and it his job to try and keep jobs but if it goes then seniority is all we have in this plant and seniority is how it will be decided on.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scott eskridge is the best choice for new bldg chairman. allen hughes is full of shit just like the abell team

Hmm, let us try to remember that Scott Eskridge IS ONE OF ABELL'S BOY'S. Question is, is he the best one for the Building Chairman's position? I honestly do not kow. The past few month's should give us a indication of what he is capable of (or the lack of). Since this past summer when Mike was up north, Scott was the man in charge. Now under TEAM ABELL ( Scott in charge as of now), The membership has heard little if anything about what is going on in the plant. When you ask a Committeeperson a question they either get defensive, pretend like everything is OK, feed you a line of sh*t or they have no idea what is happening.

Me personaly I want answers I want the truth even if the truth hurts. I do not want to be run around the flag pole chasing my ass hopeing to hear what I want to hear. Every committeeperson we have now do not care about what happens to us as long as we are dumb enough to keep putting them back in. It is not their bodies that go home hurting everyday.

I don't know who you have but in body shop I have Steve Dowell and he keeps me pretty informed on what is going on and why things are taking so long. As a matter of fact, Scott Eskridge is pretty informative and telling us what is going on. Maybe you should come to meeting, oh wait that means you would have to get off your ass and do something.

Maybe your committeeman is just tired of hearing your bullshit or tired of trying to answer your questions because it doesn't matter what answer you hear, weather it comes from Scott or Allen its just not the answer you want to hear.

Oh a bit about the Brent Eskridge and scott taking care of him deal. weather you like them or not, rights right and wrong is wrong, but after that happened SCott removed Brent from covering Night shift BC and brent is the one supposed to do it by votes. And he won't let him roll back to days even though he wants to. So, he obviously isn't taking care of him. Don't take my word for it call in tonight and ask whos running night shift.

Brent has part of trim and the engine line. Go ask night shift and I bet they will tell that they see him. He has problems and I hope that he is dealing with them. He is good committeeman, but has some personal issues that need to be delt with for his personal life. His outside problems doesn't stop him from doing his job. Weather you like him or not, he don't hide in the office.

I'd say Brent is probably hiding out, I would if I had did that. But, he can't be removed he was elected after all.

And how come you only took up for him on his sister, why not on the special treatment he got or being a rat?

HMM something are not defensable huh?

Oh yea and you know who could have been Night SHift BC?............. Alen Hughes, he could be here to fix all our problems. He says he wants to be THEM MAN but when they offered it to him he said no? He could covered the BC all along but didn't want to , and that woulda put him as BC on nights if he wanted. But, NOOOO is he afraid folks will see he's weak as water? Can't get it done.

Oh I know the real BC will screw him, right? Oh please Stewart cover teh BC while the BC hated him and made himself into a ROCKSTAR. He aint half the man as Mike. Al doent want to cover nights he doesn't feel its important enough to ever come nights. He hasnt worked nights since he got the option to leave. it Oh well another guy that thinks night shift isn't important.

He didnt cover the BC and show us what he can or can't do............guess he wants us to know when its too late to change your vote.

He could have help on the blizzard night if he would stepped up to the plate and doen the job, he could sprinkle so committeperson pixie dust on it or something, cause he sure aint gonna yell at noone.

And on that , i notice ou idnt say " I saw allen get shitty with............" oh well another missed opertunity for Allen to show us what he can do.

Vote Stewart vote Eskridge just vote RAT FREE KTP

I don't think Brent is hiding out. He has trim and engine line. Ask the night shift trim and engine people if they see him or not.

So Ive been sitting back for over a year reading this forum and I just couldnt take it any longer.

Allen hughes- Yes, Ive seen him raise his voice several times to supervision. Yes, he has taken care of alot of issues for the trim dept. and NO he did not take up for his sister. Quite the opposite, Ive heard him agree with many that she was an awful supervisor. Its still his sister, you cant expect him to hate her.

Scott, yes he was once a really good committeeperson. Long ago. He fell into the trap. He is pure and simple an Abell boy now. If he continues to support his brother after what he has done it just plain sick. Brent does not deserve to be promoted in any way. He is on night shift and in a new area because of restraining orders! How could you people that work there not know this situation???? and by the way, Scott was just as intoxicated and with him prior to the event that took place.

and you are mad because Allen MAY HAVE turned someone in for saying they would shoot someone? That kind of thing happens everyday, you have to take it seriously!

We honestly dont have a great candidate for BC, we are left to choose the best from what we are being offered.

Do your research.

Sounds like you must Jesus Christ!!!! How do you judge people? That's right your perfect and don't make mistakes. I am sure you know the whole story. I hear she works in trim on day shift. Go ask yourself and see what she tells you and she feels about him. I am pretty sure that Brent is going through hell and he deserves it. But his personal life really doesn't matter how he does his job. I talk to people in trim and he is out on the floor everynight. Doesn't sound like he hiding from anyone.

Ok, it's not a rumor, it is also not relevant to the election.

No, I know Brent and he won't ask for job in the office. He will be voted back in or he will go to the line. He did something wrong, no terribly wrong and he paying for that. He lost his family and he his dealing with it. I have spoken with him and have the nuts and ask him for yourself or speak with her. She works in trim somewhere. Bottom line, he will not take an office job.

I never get on this website. I have been at Ford Motor 15 years. I am a single mother raising two kids and a baby on the way. Yes, I am the pregnant woman in trim that people are talking about on these posts. I received a text today stating that I was being talked about on blue oval news and I couldnt believe it. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT. I AM STILL GOING THROUGH THIS. HAVE YOU PEOPLE NOTHING BETTER TO DO????

I want to set the record straight on a few things that are being said on this website.

BRENT ESKRIDGE DID NOT GET MOVED TO NIGHTS BECAUSE OF RESTRAINING ORDERS!!!!

He moved to nights the beginning of January when all the commitee moved to their new area.

I see a lot of things go on in that plant. I see people drink, do drugs, and cheat on their spouses and they DO NOT LOSE THEIR FAMILIES.

Brent is paying the price for what he did. No one knows his pain....not even me. YOU need to let this rest. This has nothing to do with the election.

I DO SUPPORT SCOTT ESKRIDGE....because what we need in the Building Chairman position is GUTS AND NUTS. Scott has and will stand up for his people. Team Abell is NO longer he is gone.

I have seen first hand from both Scott and Brent the HOURS, and the DEDICATION that they put into their job. I have picked Scott's kids up because it is 6 o'clock and he still can't leave the plant. MY PHONE has rang during dinner people begging to get them covered or someone died. We leave Ford in an 8 or 10 hour day.....these men do NOT.

I ask that you VOTE on merit. SCOTT SIMPLY IS THE BEST CANDIDATE.

Talk with trades, they will tell you what is going on with them. They are pissed off and I don't blame them. We have the best trades people around and the company is always wanting to get into a pissing match with them. When is the company going to learn that they will not or will never win when trying to battle the tradesmen.

First you must get someone leading the trades that has the balls to stand up to the big man up front and not smoke cigars out the backdoor with him. And a leader must make a decision and stand by it........not flip flop like a pancake on all issues. But come May, that will change.

Edited by Ktp1989