Former MTP people at Wayne Assy invited to go back

Emigh

Yesterday a sign in sheet was sent around at Wayne Assy asking for people who were sent to Wayne Assy last year to go back to the Truck Plant. As far as I know now, almost none of the former MTP people are going back to truck. So if they want to start a second shift, they will need more people from somewhere..

It's not for a second shift. We are going back to tag relief starting May 5. We're going to need 250-300 people for this. Plus we have about 75 people taking buyouts. Also we just start 10 hours on Monday.

Thanks for the correct information. As usual, someone got it wrong. Is it true that they took all of the lowest seniority that was left there, and put them in Trim?

Good question. I know that only one person is coming back from wayne, but we also had people volunteer to go to AAI alittle more than a year ago I'm not sure if they can come back. And I think we have people @ DTP also that might get first crack. With less than a month away before we tag, I'm not sure were they are getting the people from.