Indy Temps Being Made Ford

donedeal

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor on the floor at indy ach says that all temps will be made ford employees has anyone else heard this?

:hysterical: Think about it for a second....Ford has 3000 ACH Ford EE's they can't place now....why in the hell would they hire more? I hope this rumor is true...but I don't think so!! Whoever staarted that rumor needs to be slapped!! :slap:

Are they going to mysterically get technology? I hope you are not waiting to sell your house until 2010.....you may not last that long.....I heard there are some issues with your COA......no COA..no 2010!!
I haven't heard about any issue's with our COA...come clean and explain yourself. What issues are you talking about?

I am not in charge of resourcing your rack-pinion, is that your RV geaR?? The general stores and dock WILL be gone forever!!! Didn't you guys come up with a COA that would allow you to stay open???

What I was saying was....without your COA you would have been shutdown earlier than 2010!! iF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO THOSE ACTIONS......YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN EARLIER!!! When you see Jim tell him nice job at keeping you guys open. Without him at the top realizing what needed to be done your fate would have been the same as the rest of the ACH plants!! you should thank your chairman for 2 more yrs.!!!

Are they going to mysterically get technology? I hope you are not waiting to sell your house until 2010.....you may not last that long.....I heard there are some issues with your COA......no COA..no 2010!!

Can't you keep your lies straight?? Your best bet is to keep your nose out of thing's you really no knowing of, Capt. Piece of Shit. But you want everyone here to think you know it all.

I don't see you answering real questions.

Where do you work Capt. POS? I know a few that want to have dinner with you.

Personally they can shut down this stink hole tomorrow for all we care. And if their is a problem with a local contract here, I think it would be so sweet to shut down the whole Ford system, don't you? it's happening at GM, it can happen here.

I haven't heard about any issue's with our COA...come clean and explain yourself. What issues are you talking about?

visteon maybe but ford? just wouldnt make sense. indy is a part supplier right? . as temps go they work at visteon wages and are called orange right? just a thought!!

Can't you keep your lies straight?? Your best bet is to keep your nose out of thing's you really no knowing of, Capt. Piece of Shit. But you want everyone here to think you know it all.

I don't see you answering real questions.

Where do you work Capt. POS? I know a few that want to have dinner with you.

Personally they can shut down this stink hole tomorrow for all we care. And if their is a problem with a local contract here, I think it would be so sweet to shut down the whole Ford system, don't you? it's happening at GM, it can happen here.

First of all I would love to see Ford get smacked in the face right now....especially after everything that was worked on by the UAW in negotiations.

Second....has all your identified COA actions been done a$$hole!! Make it hard for Ford to shut you down not easy...that is all I am saying! You can't go out unless Ron and Bob say so.....so do everthing you said you would do and let it play out!! If not game will called because will take their ball and go home!!

First of all I would love to see Ford get smacked in the face right now....especially after everything that was worked on by the UAW in negotiations.

Second....has all your identified COA actions been done a$$hole!! Make it hard for Ford to shut you down not easy...that is all I am saying! You can't go out unless Ron and Bob say so.....so do everthing you said you would do and let it play out!! If not game will called because will take their ball and go home!!

Once again, I'm asking you in a polite way to answer my question (you never do) and tell me what part of the COA haven't we took care of??? COME CLEAN, and answer my question...the same question that was asked in my earlier reply on this same thread and the same question you haven't answered!! Answer my question, why is it so hard for you to answer my questions when I call you out? If you called me out I would be man enough to answer but you on the otherhand........one last time....WHAT PART OF THE COA HAVEN'T WE DONE??

Once again, I'm asking you in a polite way to answer my question (you never do) and tell me what part of the COA haven't we took care of??? COME CLEAN, and answer my question...the same question that was asked in my earlier reply on this same thread and the same question you haven't answered!! Answer my question, why is it so hard for you to answer my questions when I call you out? If you called me out I would be man enough to answer but you on the otherhand........one last time....WHAT PART OF THE COA HAVEN'T WE DONE??

Dude.....I don't have your COA......I was told this info and I am relaying to you!! If I had specifics I would tell you. You know if you have livied up to your COA or not. I do not, but I am told by a very reliable source that there is some rumblings down in Indy!! I am asking that you make it hard on Ford and make sure you do what you said you are going to do so that you may work to try and look at other options!! that is the best way I know how to put it!! So you can call me out, but I do not know specifics of your COA....I really do not, well I do, but I don't know where you guys are on them!! Are you saying that you have completed all of the COA actions?? I waas told that there was a petition going around saying that the plant wants to revoke the COA?? again this is what I was told...you are there, is this true? If it is, I look forward to seeing you in Mich soon!! I would love to see local1111 also!! :finger:

I was told that there was a petition going around saying that the plant wants to revoke the COA?? again this is what I was told...you are there, is this true?

I don't know if that's true or not, all I can say is that this is the first I have heard of any petition going around our plant, COA related or otherwise.

Most of the shop floor rumor flying around these days is about TRW taking machinery out of the RV area. (Well, I'm in the RV area, so that's mostly what I hear anyway!)

Edited by Indy

Dude.....I don't have your COA......I was told this info and I am relaying to you!! If I had specifics I would tell you. You know if you have livied up to your COA or not. I do not, but I am told by a very reliable source that there is some rumblings down in Indy!! I am asking that you make it hard on Ford and make sure you do what you said you are going to do so that you may work to try and look at other options!! that is the best way I know how to put it!! So you can call me out, but I do not know specifics of your COA....I really do not, well I do, but I don't know where you guys are on them!! Are you saying that you have completed all of the COA actions?? I waas told that there was a petition going around saying that the plant wants to revoke the COA?? again this is what I was told...you are there, is this true? If it is, I look forward to seeing you in Mich soon!! I would love to see local1111 also!! :finger:
I don't know what you are talking about....I really don't. I was assuming you had specifics because that's how I took your earlier reply. Some of the crap you come up with is just to hear your head rattle.

I don't know what you are talking about....I really don't. I was assuming you had specifics because that's how I took your earlier reply. Some of the crap you come up with is just to hear your head rattle.

Hallelujah, I'm glad you've finally had your "Captain723" epiphany. It's totally obvious that either he's very bored, or just very uninformed. I really can't tell you if he's just an egomaniac, or if he's deliberately trying to muddy up the information process. Either way, I personally hold the validity of his posts, somewhere between pond scum and horse shit. Oh crap.... I forgot. The Cap knows everything about everybody. Maybe I should watch my back. :hysterical: :hysterical:

Hallelujah, I'm glad you've finally had your "Captain723" epiphany. It's totally obvious that either he's very bored, or just very uninformed. I really can't tell you if he's just an egomaniac, or if he's deliberately trying to muddy up the information process. Either way, I personally hold the validity of his posts, somewhere between pond scum and horse shit. Oh crap.... I forgot. The Cap knows everything about everybody. Maybe I should watch my back. :hysterical: :hysterical:

I got my ballsonya right now!!!!

You don't know what I am talking about ehhhh? I find that hard to beleive....especially a petition that has circulated the plant. The RV gear is leaving and there are some that thought it should not leave because of the COA covered all current product would be ran until the life of it goes away....does that ring any bells?? :shades:

You don't know what I am talking about ehhhh? I find that hard to beleive....especially a petition that has circulated the plant. The RV gear is leaving and there are some that thought it should not leave because of the COA covered all current product would be ran until the life of it goes away....does that ring any bells?? :shades:

I SEE SOMEONE IS BREWING KOOL-AID IN INDY NOW TOO! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I'm telling ya', I haven't seen a petition on the floor about anything. If I have I would say so. (what would i be gaining by lying and saying i haven't seen it?) The COA promised us "life" up until 2010. If the COA covers the life of all products then that shows we will be open past 2010, the only bells that are ringing are the dumb ones in your head.

I'm telling ya', I haven't seen a petition on the floor about anything. If I have I would say so. (what would i be gaining by lying and saying i haven't seen it?) The COA promised us "life" up until 2010. If the COA covers the life of all products then that shows we will be open past 2010, the only bells that are ringing are the dumb ones in your head.

Hey, I hope that I am wrong, but I here that there is a petition and maybe you can (if your not him) ask Jimmy if he has heard anything. I am just telling you what I am hearing bro!! I definitely do not want to stir up anything.....read any of my posts, the only time I :stirpot: is someone talking bad about the UAW or a salaried fk!!

Edited by Captain723

Hey, I hope that I am wrong, but I here that there is a petition and maybe you can (if your not him) ask Jimmy if he has heard anything. I am just telling you what I am hearing bro!! I definitely do not want to stir up anything.....read any of my posts, the only time I :stirpot: is someone talking bad about the UAW or a salaried fk!!
Buy the people who are giving you info a round of drinks and put it on my tab, I'm sure when I'm up in Michigan after 2010 we will hook up and I will gladly pay you back. By the way, what plant do you work at in Michigan?

:finger::finger::finger:

Will you Please get it straight! He's not Jim! - I AM, or was until you keep saying 10 others on here are also! For a bitch your a real 2-timer!

BTW your wrong, just like the temp that started this topic and always tries to :stirpot: . Matter of fact it's so damn fun to watch one pass by and then mention to another FORD employee these kinda rumors to see people run with it! :lol2::hysterical::speedie:

Did you hear about the new petition that's going around today? We want to be bought out by a Chinese firm! or or or how about this one... Ford is gonna pay us a $5000 bonus due to the JLR sale, or, how about this one, Capt is gonna leave the site because he has no credibility!<-- yea, like when :pig:

Well so far, you still have no credibility!

Still no petition, as of today.

The RV gear, as it is built today, is staying at Indianapolis. The job that TRW is getting is the next generation of RV truck gear which I believe is for the 2010 or '11 model year, someone correct me on the dates if I am incorrect. The RV gear, from what we are being told, is staying through the current product life cycle but it will not be the last RV gear that Ford uses.

:finger::finger::finger:

Will you Please get it straight! He's not Jim! - I AM, or was until you keep saying 10 others on here are also! For a bitch your a real 2-timer!

BTW your wrong, just like the temp that started this topic and always tries to :stirpot: . Matter of fact it's so damn fun to watch one pass by and then mention to another FORD employee these kinda rumors to see people run with it! :lol2::hysterical::speedie:

Did you hear about the new petition that's going around today? We want to be bought out by a Chinese firm! or or or how about this one... Ford is gonna pay us a $5000 bonus due to the JLR sale, or, how about this one, Capt is gonna leave the site because he has no credibility!<-- yea, like when :pig:

Well so far, you still have no credibility!

Dude...If you didn't get the message back in Dec. I think that you are a sack of sht and I really do not care to carry credibility with the likes of assholes like you! Is it or isn't it true there is a petition circulating or was circulated. If not then I got bad info and good because it wouldn't help the cause of trying to find different and new opportunities for Indy, but I really do not think I got bad info!! :shades:

Dude...If you didn't get the message back in Dec. I think that you are a sack of sht and I really do not care to carry credibility with the likes of assholes like you! Is it or isn't it true there is a petition circulating or was circulated. If not then I got bad info and good because it wouldn't help the cause of trying to find different and new opportunities for Indy, but I really do not think I got bad info!! :shades:

Don't drag me into your sorrid life. Your no friend of mine CAPT Piece Of Shit! Your life in Dec. was a drunken stupor! Lay off your booze for 24 hours, dude!

Quite possible now that your sources are feeding you :fan: Wait, It's another I heard, and I think, and their was also the I really! You forgot the I'm afraid and the I'm ....._______ fill in the blank.

But wait,theirs more! Now Capt POS has new and exciting work opportunities for a plant! And this comes on top of what? Well at least this is now captured because we can all attribute it to the drunken little eye patch wearing Yoda, with the wooden sword!

You got a hell of a fan club brewing on all these threads! People gonna be beating down your door to meet you!

Don't drag me into your sorrid life. Your no friend of mine CAPT Piece Of Shit! Your life in Dec. was a drunken stupor! Lay off your booze for 24 hours, dude!

Quite possible now that your sources are feeding you :fan: Wait, It's another I heard, and I think, and their was also the I really! You forgot the I'm afraid and the I'm ....._______ fill in the blank.

But wait,theirs more! Now Capt POS has new and exciting work opportunities for a plant! And this comes on top of what? Well at least this is now captured because we can all attribute it to the drunken little eye patch wearing Yoda, with the wooden sword!

You got a hell of a fan club brewing on all these threads! People gonna be beating down your door to meet you!

Let me tell you something you fk I would love to meet you...we could have a couple of drinks on my sunken ship!! I do not beleive I promised any new work opportunities!! I do know your plant Chair/Pres is not sitting on his ass and complacent with the plant closing in 2010. He is working his ass off at finding other opportunities!! Maybe you have given up, but the rest of the plant has not. So keep your BS to yourself....better yet take a package so that the plant can be more viable!!

Edited by Captain723