Segment Date: 4/24/2008

Sequence Date:

Blend Date:

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

Thank you ViperPilot. Will ask for a bump and update in a few days. Seems to be appropiate after about 10 days or so from "Reciept Date"

Thanks again for this service.

zz

Bump for possible update before ViperPilot goes on vacation. Hopefully some news as there has not been a status change in 2 weeks.

Thanks VP and enjoy your time off!

I hate to bump every day but it seems a little piculiar that there is no change since 4/24. Maybe this is normal. Can VP maybe shed some light on the timeline? Not trying to be bothersome but just do not understand the process.

Thank you.

Ummmm, read the post above your last one... the BOLD TYPE. He's on vacation until May 20th.

I understand that but there are other people that are part of this forum that sometimes provide updates. :shades:

I have been reading on this forum that the truck plant will shut down for several weeks starting shortly. From what I have read, it has been shut down for the past 2 weeks and starts back up in the coming week.

All that being said, is there a chance that my truck will NOT get built? That Ford will cancel the order so they can gear up for the 2009 year model?

Please only reply if you know more than rumors.

Thanks

I understand that but there are other people that are part of this forum that sometimes provide updates. :shades:

I'm sorry... I guess I really didn't stop to think of that. :banghead: I was just thinking Viper was around as I see him primarily respond. Good luck.

VIN: 1FTPW14V98FC14275

Receipt Date: 4/18/2008

Serialize Date: 4/24/2008

Sequence Date: 5/19/2008

Blend Date: 5/23/2008

Produced Date: 5/31/2008

Gate Release Date: 6/1/2008

Ship Date: 6/2/2008

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

One final bump so that I can print this for my records. I picked up my truck today.

I would like to take a second to thank ViperPilot and all others that provide this service. It says a lot about employees that care enough to take their time providing updates on orders. This service is greatly appreciated.

I am excited about my new truck. This is the first Ford that I have owned in over 20 years and I quickly realized that this is not my grandpa's Ford. Quality has grown leaps and bounds from 15 years ago. I am also excited to be driving an American made vehicle again. Dont get me wrong, I still have a 4Runner that I absolutly love but this truck is something that I have wanted for quite some time.

I hope Ford can get itself out of financial trouble and I hope fuel will go down enough for people to start buying trucks again!

Thaks again!

VIN: 1FTPW14V98FC14275

Receipt Date: 4/18/2008

Serialize Date: 4/24/2008

Sequence Date: 5/19/2008

Blend Date: 5/23/2008

Produced Date: 5/31/2008

Gate Release Date: 6/1/2008

Ship Date: 6/2/2008

Arrival Date: 6/9/2008

Sold Date: 6/11/2008