OHAP PART 2

Jasper

Was this guy Ackerman a trustee?If he was and something was wrong why did he not bring it to the executive board?Seems to me he was trying to use his title as a trustee to give legitimacy to his claim.He then seems to be making rash and probably wild claims.If so he was lucky that he wasn't sued and got off with just a warning.They tell me that Donovan was re elected after this was an issue,if so,then why are we discussing it now.The Vazur letter[Gallogly obviously knew who signed it]however is dealing with present times so it is subject to discussion.Donovan must have responded to ACKERMAN [HE,DONOVAN, WAS RE ELECTED]Nick still has time to respond to the Vazur letter.

Was this guy Ackerman a trustee?If he was and something was wrong why did he not bring it to the executive board?Seems to me he was trying to use his title as a trustee to give legitimacy to his claim.He then seems to be making rash and probably wild claims.If so he was lucky that he wasn't sued and got off with just a warning.They tell me that Donovan was re elected after this was an issue,if so,then why are we discussing it now.The Vazur letter[Gallogly obviously knew who signed it]however is dealing with present times so it is subject to discussion.Donovan must have responded to ACKERMAN [HE,DONOVAN, WAS RE ELECTED]Nick still has time to respond to the Vazur letter.

Good questions, but why the new thread?