any hvc news

hvcdog

:redcard: any body out there know whats going on in the Warehouses. hear news about Ass. but nothing on hvc. any transfers happen. :censored::stirpot: any news :happy feet: :banghead:

No news is good news.

Shhhhhh....Keep it down,were hiding here!

HI MATT!!

GO WINGS!!!!

post-14254-1211302364_thumb.jpg

Edited by hendew_15

:redcard: any body out there know whats going on in the Warehouses. hear news about Ass. but nothing on hvc. any transfers happen. :censored::stirpot: any news :happy feet: :banghead:

This must be a WELL kept secret because I have been trying to find out how much senority it took to get the Arizona HVC bids !!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

This must be a WELL kept secret because I have been trying to find out how much senority it took to get the Arizona HVC bids !!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

last spot was taken with mid '89 sen...i figure if Ford in Indy stays open until 2010((Maybe longer?)) or so, i may be able to get into a HVC when Indy closes, i bid on Phoinex but my 1-4-93 was not close...

have you heard of any re-labeling projects in yours or any other hvc's? They are re-labeling our ford parts and giving them motorcraft labels?????? Say it is a hvc wide program to sell to pep boys and murrays????? Something smells fishy :sos: Any info on this would be great. Think this could be problem for hvc's in long run????

have you heard of any re-labeling projects in yours or any other hvc's? They are re-labeling our ford parts and giving them motorcraft labels?????? Say it is a hvc wide program to sell to pep boys and murrays????? Something smells fishy :sos: Any info on this would be great. Think this could be problem for hvc's in long run????

Well I don't know where you from ,but we also started relabeling parts. I also remember that before we open this new way of bus. they took motorcraft out of stores. the other day i was at walmart :redcard::censored: and I saw motorcraft back up. Whats with this. Are they giving up on parts and maybe dumpping parts in all. :censored::finger::banghead: anybody out there knows something. :censored::hysterical:

Well I don't know where you from ,but we also started relabeling parts. I also remember that before we open this new way of bus. they took motorcraft out of stores. the other day i was at walmart :redcard::censored: and I saw motorcraft back up. Whats with this. Are they giving up on parts and maybe dumpping parts in all. :censored::finger::banghead: anybody out there knows something. :censored::hysterical:

Are you from a Motorcraft designated HVC? I seriously doubt that you guys are going to ship out to Pep Boys, Murray's or the best one Walmart :hysterical:. Walmart probably gets their parts from taiwan, check the spelling on the package, most likely it says MOTOCRAFT.

We arent shipping to pep and murrays , wherever the parts go will be. There are warehouses that are not ours (ford) that ship directly to those stores after recieving the parts from detroit. Cut out the middle man! Our plant manager said " we are looking to take some of the retail market "

:stirpot:

We arent shipping to pep and murrays , wherever the parts go will be. There are warehouses that are not ours (ford) that ship directly to those stores after recieving the parts from detroit. Cut out the middle man! Our plant manager said " we are looking to take some of the retail market "

:stirpot: Taking some of the retail market sound good but in the other side you might be sticking it to the dealers :banghead: Because the $ will be lower. And then why buy from them when you could buy from the retail market at a lower $ and make more money. Then the dealer don't have to buy from hvc. Why also some managers don't know anything about this plan. The answer from them is to do more with less . This is the new way for hvc. Perform or :finger::banghead: :happy feet:

Have you guys noticed since they did this label switch the lines have dropped on outbound.In our building atleast it has.We only had 32 signouts in bulk lastnight.

we dropped about 1000 lines per night. attributed to "normal sales slowdowns"they are up to something, usually no good!!! :ninja: Sounds like our boys are planning a slick selloff!! :sos:

Were being forced to take 4 transfers in Phoenix. They report June 2nd. We dont have the volume to support what were working with now let alone having 4 new people. Glad they got placed but we'll probably have to lay some people off once they get trained. Our volume is down also. We had 2200 total lines this past friday. As far as blue to red, its nothing new but the amount of parts going from blue to red is abnormal. The parts transfers are getting out of hand also. How are things going up there Hendew?

Anybody hear about a layoff in Evansville????

7 people??

Were being forced to take 4 transfers in Phoenix. They report June 2nd. We dont have the volume to support what were working with now let alone having 4 new people. Glad they got placed but we'll probably have to lay some people off once they get trained. Our volume is down also. We had 2200 total lines this past friday. As far as blue to red, its nothing new but the amount of parts going from blue to red is abnormal. The parts transfers are getting out of hand also. How are things going up there Hendew?

Doing great Sparkie,you?Yeah the transfers are getting out of hand.Are you guys shipping a ton of transfers to TP?

We have like 100-200 lines every week for there going out.Real high quanity on each label.

Edited by hendew_15

:banghead:

Doing great Sparkie,you?Yeah the transfers are getting out of hand.Are you guys shipping a ton of transfers to TP?

We have like 100-200 lines every week for there going out.Real high quanity on each label.

:banghead: Company said the tranfers are saving them money. Jumping the parts from place to place. You guys have any temps. in your place We heard the temps are on hold now . because of the drop in bus. Anybody have plant meetings to let them knew the news of the bus. How can some plants work and others have problems was told shape up or else, changes are coming down the the line . get ready for a roller coaster ride, it's going to get :censored::censored::finger::banghead: Have a wonderful Holiday .

Yes we are getting tons of transfers to TP. Last week we had so many we had to ship them JB Hunt. We usually ship them LTL.

Yes we are getting tons of transfers to TP. Last week we had so many we had to ship them JB Hunt. We usually ship them LTL.

have any of the hvc's started to layoff???? just wondering if any of the buildings have lost anyone? Management told us today that 10% of them are on the way out. That means we are next right , isnt that the pattern? :titanic: