Ktp Elections

Ktp1989

Who's in and who's out in your opinion? What's your opinion on the Vice Pres, Building Chair, Bargaining Committe, Trustees, Guide, Financial Secretary and Skilled Trades Chair and Vice Chair?

In order, Dunn, Eskridge(by a landslide), Kessinger, Johnston, Hughes (though Janes will probably beat Hughes, what a shame that is) Trustees ( does anyone care?) Guide whoever is from LAP, Edwards (this is another shame Royce is far superior but lies trump the truth every time)

In order, Dunn, Eskridge(by a landslide), Kessinger, Johnston, Hughes (though Janes will probably beat Hughes, what a shame that is) Trustees ( does anyone care?) Guide whoever is from LAP, Edwards (this is another shame Royce is far superior but lies trump the truth every time)

Dear Lord I hope you are wrong!

QUOTE (Ktp1989 @ May 20 2008, 04:43 PM)

Who's in and who's out in your opinion? What's your opinion on the Vice Pres, Building Chair, Bargaining Committe, Trustees, Guide, Financial Secretary and Skilled Trades Chair and Vice Chair?

Here is the only results I know of in order.

Dunn " Dunn Deal" LOL. Sorry had to do it. Building chair not been told as of yet. Could it be that Eskridge lost and is ashamed to post it? Or is it that everyone expected Eskridge to win and they assume you already know he has won? Just post the results for Pete's sake.

Same issue for the Bargaining Committee. Maybe they are ashamed to post who really won. Although I think Kessinger more than likely won. Also I think Hughes as well, either Dowell or Janes could have taken the Third position.

Trustee's there is a runoff betwen six people. Cash, Walker, Sexton, Breedlove, Ashby and Ballard.

One more thing Run-off between B. Eskridge and D. Martin. Good luck to all who are in the run-off and congrats to those who won there respected positions.

Renfro got the Guide position again.

Edwards got Financial Secretary.

Update!!!

Eskridge won the Building Chair like a three to one vote.

Kessinger, Hughes and Janes took the Bargaining Committee.

Gorsick got the Skilled Trades Chair.

Congrats to all these people as well.

The only one I have not heard about yet is the Recording Secretary Position. Yocum did have an uphill battle on this one. Would like to see a fresh person in that job but the people will decide this job and not me. All I can do is vote for one person. Good luck to both Yocum and Hardin.