Is it true Bigcountry?

Hey bigcountry I heard through the grapevine you accepted a position at the glass house?

I have moved to California now, close to Death Valley,I love it.I still have $3.18 of my buyout money left,so looks like I'll be staying here in Death Valley for awhile...

Hope your new position works out for you..

Hey bigcountry I heard through the grapevine you accepted a position at the glass house?

I have moved to California now, close to Death Valley,I love it.I still have $3.18 of my buyout money left,so looks like I'll be staying here in Death Valley for awhile...

Well, look who crawled out from underneath their little f@#king rock! How the hell you been? Your probably not joking about your buyout money! Still driving that Hyundai? It also does'nt surprise me that you moved to California ( That gay shit is more accepted out there)!

Well, look who crawled out from underneath their little f@#king rock! How the hell you been? Your probably not joking about your buyout money! Still driving that Hyundai? It also does'nt surprise me that you moved to California ( That gay shit is more accepted out there)!

I've been good glad you asked....Wish I was joking about buyout money but times have been rough..Actually I traded my Hyundai for a 1964 driveable camper,I've been on the move alot since I left Norfolk..My wife left me,I tried to save our marriage but I think once i bought the camper she knew i was serious about hitting the open road with $65,000 and seeing how long it would last...Well i'm down to $3.18 and I made it to California with not even enough to buy a gallon of gas...I'm not gay but thanks for inquiring....Temps are hott here in Death Valley i'll get a good tan..

With your promotion maybe you can hook me up with some gas money to come visit you...

I bought a PSP and it has Wi-Fi internet so now when i get a hotspot i can contact you...Had to have something for entertainment nothing to do here in the desert...

Good luck!

your bud.

I've been good glad you asked....Wish I was joking about buyout money but times have been rough..Actually I traded my Hyundai for a 1964 driveable camper,I've been on the move alot since I left Norfolk..My wife left me,I tried to save our marriage but I think once i bought the camper she knew i was serious about hitting the open road with $65,000 and seeing how long it would last...Well i'm down to $3.18 and I made it to California with not even enough to buy a gallon of gas...I'm not gay but thanks for inquiring....Temps are hott here in Death Valley i'll get a good tan..

With your promotion maybe you can hook me up with some gas money to come visit you...

I bought a PSP and it has Wi-Fi internet so now when i get a hotspot i can contact you...Had to have something for entertainment nothing to do here in the desert...

Good luck!

your bud.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck! That karma is a bitch!

Hey Big,

What's the glass house?