Water Sensor

bennys

I have a f-350 6.0 Diesel engine. I just would like to say it is a slug. It is slow, the dealers keep changing the computer but no improvement so I gave up going to the dealers with the lack of power problem. I have another problem with the engine and that is the water light comes on alot. I have had the sensor replace twice and it need to be replaced again. I have drained the fuel and put new filters again within 3K miles.

Now I'm in Foley Alabama and went to the Moyer Ford dealer in town to have the problem fixed. They informed me they don't even have a diesel Tech and referred me to another dealer 50 miles away. I have 35933 miles on my truck a little short of the 36,000 warranty. Looks like I may have to eat the price of this one as it is the weekend and won't be able to travel to other dealers before warranty expires....

Would be nice if Ford kept eyes on the dealers service in stead of selling lemons. It doesn't take long to figure why the Americans are buying more foreign vehicles.

I have a f-350 6.0 Diesel engine. I just would like to say it is a slug. It is slow, the dealers keep changing the computer but no improvement so I gave up going to the dealers with the lack of power problem. I have another problem with the engine and that is the water light comes on alot. I have had the sensor replace twice and it need to be replaced again. I have drained the fuel and put new filters again within 3K miles.

Now I'm in Foley Alabama and went to the Moyer Ford dealer in town to have the problem fixed. They informed me they don't even have a diesel Tech and referred me to another dealer 50 miles away. I have 35933 miles on my truck a little short of the 36,000 warranty. Looks like I may have to eat the price of this one as it is the weekend and won't be able to travel to other dealers before warranty expires....

Would be nice if Ford kept eyes on the dealers service in stead of selling lemons. It doesn't take long to figure why the Americans are buying more foreign vehicles.

I think you would be better off posting on dieselstop.com, they could help you.

Everytime I take my truck for service I get a questionaire in the mail, and I hear the take them pretty seriously. If you get one, just be sure to give them bad remarks and make comments, you never know. Also, if you raise a fuss, seems like they should warranty past 36,000 miles since your local dealers were not able to accomodate you. I suprised Ford even allows them to operate without a diesel mechanic???