A FIGHT TO SURVIVE

Ron Stabb

I live about 80 miles north of Philly and believe me, this company needs to be kept there. There being the largest employer within the city limits is the reason. The local government is now and never has been run very well. Philadelphia sits between Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and New York. It has a weak identity and always seems to be in the shadow of everyone else. People are still moving out of the city. It's a shame that no one there in the government can see that Cardone needs to be kept there to allow those to persue their dream and live life. China doesn't even know anything about how things happen here, so why should they care if this place leaves?

I am so frustrated with this country and with politicians. How sad that this is happening. And when some "economists" say that maybe we shouldn't even have these kinds of labor intensive jobs, I know all sense of reality has been lost. What the f--k are they thinking??? Every other country manages, restricts, manipulates, controls and nutures their own commerce yet we have a free for all here. Its like no one is minding the store. The article states that maybe the Bush administration should get tough on China with trade policy. Ya think??? China has pegged their yuan to the dollar for so many years and after the trade deficit was recently 4 times what it was, ya think we should get tough now??? I can't imagine where this country is going to be in 10-20 years.

My wife was born in England, and lived in Scotland for many years. We are considering retiring in Scotland just to get away from the aftermath of what has been wrought here of late. China owns us and continually rips off our designs and has sucked the manufacturing right off our land. Yeeesh! :shrug:

HOLD UP STOP THE PRESSSSS. I know that we're not talking about Fk'n with China are we? Didn't China threaten Bush about using N/C bombs if we posed more sanctions on them? didn't China say something in the sense about SEND US ALL YOUR JOBS!!!!!!!! ? Didn't they? :shrug: If so please :bowdown: don't start no trouble because we don't have enough soilders too fight another losing battle.