KTP transfer to LAP??

KTPgal89

Just received a vm from HR wanting to know if I was interested in transferring LAP in August...my last name is at the top of the alphabet...guess it's true about the layoff at KTP. I've been off and out of the loop.

No one knows what the hell is going on at KTP. If they say they do, they are lying. They told us last week they want 100 to transfer from KTP to LAP to replace 100 temps at LAP. Plus they laid off 100 and now they are looking at slowing the line. Probably another 400 or 500 after body and paint get rid of a crew, etc.

Does anyone know what seniority it takes to hold dayshift at LAP?

For the next year or two, both shifts are dayshift, as they alternate weeks working and TLO.

Once they get their new product, it's anybodies guess as to how much time you would need to hold dayshift depending upon how many people it takes to run each shift.

i got call friday a message on the answering machine about the transfer. i have talked to other people and non of which has gotten this call to their knowledge. i was on tlo and went back last week, got called back early. what i am trying to figure is why did just some people get notified about this? is it because in the system we are on tlo and they need to notifiy us by phone? and they are going to give everyone else opportunity monday. not much time to think or even take this task on. got alot of questions about this situation. are we going to have callback rights to ktp?

fyi trim worker night shift

i got call friday a message on the answering machine about the transfer. i have talked to other people and non of which has gotten this call to their knowledge. i was on tlo and went back last week, got called back early. what i am trying to figure is why did just some people get notified about this? is it because in the system we are on tlo and they need to notifiy us by phone? and they are going to give everyone else opportunity monday. not much time to think or even take this task on. got alot of questions about this situation. are we going to have callback rights to ktp?

fyi trim worker night shift

I think we got called because we are on TLO, too...I'm A crew paint and don't go back until 8-4. My senority is in the top 175 of production and I'm staying at KTP. I have the same questions...guess we'll have to listen to Channel 32 news to find out the specifics.

For the next year or two, both shifts are dayshift, as they alternate weeks working and TLO.

Once they get their new product, it's anybodies guess as to how much time you would need to hold dayshift depending upon how many people it takes to run each shift.

Thanks! Is it every other week, or every two weeks?

Honestly, I'm not certain, but from what I have heard I believe that it's a weekly rotation. There should be someone from LAP on here who can confirm one way or the other.
as of now, it is on a week off a week, heard it may change to work two weeks , off two weeks