2009 MMH order questions.

Rksea

Hoping someone could help answer my question I ordered my 09 MMH back in 02 May 2008, a week later I got a order conformation number and the dealer said it was unsheduled/clean, which means from what I have read on this post that it is not sheduled to be built and is buildable. Now it is two and a half months after the fact and I still do not have a VIN is this normal or should I be woried. Thank You to anyone who can help.

Hoping someone could help answer my question I ordered my 09 MMH back in 02 May 2008, a week later I got a order conformation number and the dealer said it was unsheduled/clean, which means from what I have read on this post that it is not sheduled to be built and is buildable. Now it is two and a half months after the fact and I still do not have a VIN is this normal or should I be woried. Thank You to anyone who can help.

That's a little strange for a MMH because there are fewer built. My order was confirmed from Ford on April 29 and I got my VIN on 6/24. My FEH should be built 7/16/08 and shipped later.

Edited by GaryG

I ordered a FEH Limited on 4/21/08 and am in the same situation you are in - clean/unscheduled - nearly 3 months later. The dealer claims he cannot get an allocation slot to use for my order. No allocation slot = no VIN = no vehicle.

I ordered a FEH Limited on 4/21/08 and am in the same situation you are in - clean/unscheduled - nearly 3 months later. The dealer claims he cannot get an allocation slot to use for my order. No allocation slot = no VIN = no vehicle.

fmorris, Thank You for the update, I hope your dealer gets the allocation slots soon. I am starting to believe that I won't have a vehicle until Dec or Jan. If it takes that long I will still wait because it is the vehicle that I want at the time. But my dealer does claim he has allocation's.