Drove an '09 FEH, Odered an '09 FE LTD V6

DUCKRACER

My wife wanted to drive an '09 Limited Escape to see if the headrests would cause issues. The dealer on Fri got an '09 Limited FEH and so we went and drove one. She thought the seat was doable and thought the FEH had some pep. When she got in the throttle you could hear the I4 protest as the CVT kept the revs constant and was probabaly being helped by the electric motor. She was impressed by the turning radius. The A/C worked great on a 99+ degree day. When we got back, the dealer said that the V6 has a LOT more thrust.

So today, Saturday, we went back to the sales person and she was kind of shocked when we whipped out the IDENTICAL order form she had. Thanks ICE-CAPADES!!!

We built a brilliant silver exterior, charcoal interior V6 Limited 4WD with the Nav Radio, Nav Sys (w/o moon & tune) Lux. Pkg.,Cargo Pkg. trailer tow Pkg. and power remote.

So if you're looking fo an 09 Limited FEH Redlands Ford may still have one. I think it was ice blue.

How do I track the build progress with the VIN when I get it?

Edited by DUCKRACER

Hi-

Go the main forum page and and go into the "Ford Employee Forum" at the top of the page. Then open the "Vehicle locator by Ford Employees" link. Be sure to read the 2009 orders sticky before making any post. Then create a new forum topic with your VIN in the title and submit.

Best wishes on your order!! I picked my FE Ltd V6 on Friday and really love it!

Hi-

Go the main forum page and and go into the "Ford Employee Forum" at the top of the page. Then open the "Vehicle locator by Ford Employees" link. Be sure to read the 2009 orders sticky before making any post. Then create a new forum topic with your VIN in the title and submit.

Best wishes on your order!! I picked my FE Ltd V6 on Friday and really love it!

Thanks for the info! When I get my VIN I will look up the progress. Glad to hear you like your Ltd.