Seniority for Transfers

monroeman

It has varied from 1972 through 1988.

We can sort through 250 to 300 players for our Fantasy Football draft in about 3 to 4 hours based on rankings, and they've got it easier than that,they go by seniority. And we're doing all this while drinking our asses off. So if I was told right by my chairman,that it may take another week and a half, then something fishy is going on here! It seems awful funny that the Lima repost was because of local issues at MTP as it was posted on the"New Postings thread". I went from being high on the last post and being told that Wed. to report on Mon., to it's cancelled. And by the way I have 94 seniority, so I hope your numbers are off RUTRUE. I really couldn't see someone with 72 seniority taking a transfer and level themself to 84 seniority. I certainly hope I don't have to work 35+ years and want to take a tranfer,because it certainly wouldn't be in Ohio that's for sure!

Edited by CrankOp

As for Wayne Assembly/Stamping, It seems difficult to determine what seniority it would take to get in. With MTPer's having all return home rights 1st to go through and their seniority doesnt matter, Mtper's are returning with as low as 2000 and possibly 2002 seniority to Wayne. And Then there's the issue of still holding onto at the least 250 to 300 Temps. Also There were only a handful of people with more than 88 seniority and they were cancelled due to return home MTPer's