tracking request 1FMCU49379KA56228

<No change.>

Getting a Priority 1 allocation would definitely speed up the process -- it would bump others in the queue ahead of you BUT you still have to deal with any material constraints (like with many hybrids) that could delay the build of your car.

I can't give you any estimates or even a guess, ESPECIALLY with low production high demand vehicles like the FEH. I'm not in a position to know anything more than your dealer would through the Vehicle Visibility system, so I would suggest you ask him what the ETA is.

No, being an A-Plan order will not hold the order back as far as Ford is concerned. That doesn't mean, however, that your dealer has a lower priority number (lower number meaning higher priority). Ask him what the priority number that was assigned, if it's a 10 then that's the best that you can hope for.

The 4 things that dictate the speed of your order is 1- dealer allocation, 2- the priority that the dealer assigns to the order, 3- the options you order and, 4- the daily capacity of the plant.

The problem with watching other orders is that you don't know any of these things compared to your own order. Every order has its own timeline, so while you're free to do so, watching other orders will not necessarily give you any insight into yours.

Edit: But just to follow up on one of your previous posts, I have my doubts that you actually have a priority one order, unless you have some weird option sheet made out. It would have been sequenced by now.

Edited by ViperPilot