Tracking info and sticker request for Mariner Hybrid

ViperPilot;

VIN= 4M2CU2933KJ00891

If you could please track the info on my Mariner I would much appreciate it. I just picked this up last night at the dealer, so I should only bug you the one time. I'm very interested in seeing the history on this vehicle

Huge thanks to you for doing this for me and everyone else here. I truely appreciate your efforts. I owe you one if we ever get to meet face to face.

thanks.

ViperPilot;

VIN= 4M2CU2933KJ00891

If you could please track the info on my Mariner I would much appreciate it. I just picked this up last night at the dealer, so I should only bug you the one time. I'm very interested in seeing the history on this vehicle

Hey ... it is great to see you finally get your VIN. Good luck on speed of production and delivery.

Hey ... it is great to see you finally get your VIN. Good luck on speed of production and delivery.

Thanks but this is not the vehicle i had on order. That one is still in limbo. I started doing some serious looking around and phone calling and found this one just sitting on the lot at a dealer 3 hours away. I couldn't pass it up. But it ended up being a 24 hour process. I was not expecting that time frame. Some things I would have done with more time before the buy, i didn't get to. Financing and what not. Not a big thing. I am now driving it, and no longer waiting.

Edited by mmdlcab