Where is our cool new stuff?

mechanic

The volt sounded pretty cool, within it's limits, except for the price. The federal govt is set to approve a $7500 tax CREDIT for purchasers of electric vehicles. That should overcome most of the cost issues. Now Chrysler is showcasing an array of e vehicles. If we have anything up our sleeves, I hope that they bring it out soon. For the past few months I have thought Chrysler would be the first to fail, but without some exciting new products in our future, I doubt we will have a future.

Let's see some high tech innovation, and soon!

The volt sounded pretty cool, within it's limits, except for the price. The federal govt is set to approve a $7500 tax CREDIT for purchasers of electric vehicles. That should overcome most of the cost issues. Now Chrysler is showcasing an array of e vehicles. If we have anything up our sleeves, I hope that they bring it out soon. For the past few months I have thought Chrysler would be the first to fail, but without some exciting new products in our future, I doubt we will have a future.

Let's see some high tech innovation, and soon!

Ford will release the biggest and baddest party for everyone to enjoy and remember, and it won't be held at the Manoogian.

post-19174-1222312038_thumb.jpg

The Announcements from GM and Chrysler were just that "announcements", it is planned product, nowhere near as close to actual production as upcomming products from Ford. The Fiesta will sell, and the deisel remaining a Europe only engine is not written in stone, stay tuned.

Man how smart would it be to announce we have this car that gets 70+ mpg but you can't have it in

America only Europe . Then you make everyone drool over it and then ....wait for it... we will bring it to

America man what kind of genuis would that be. Just a thought.