Where art thou Romeo?

SunTzu

After reading some of the post about the Local 400 Election, can anyone tell me what really went on? Who was involved? How will this affect REP? When is this suppose to take place? What positions are open for the election? What else is going on within the walls of Local 400 that the membership knows nothing about?

After reading some of the post about the Local 400 Election, can anyone tell me what really went on? Who was involved? How will this affect REP? When is this suppose to take place? What positions are open for the election? What else is going on within the walls of Local 400 that the membership knows nothing about?

maybe AL should let everyone whats going on!!!!he seems to be very quiet lately!!!

serious question- what makes Lenny the man for the job over Tony or over Al? I don't know Lenny so fill me in.

Well Tony is the most experienced. That could be a bad thing based on what has been going on.

Al who was going to inform the membership online weather he won or lost (stopped updating his website the second he found out he lost)

Lenny is a guy who follows thru. He says what he means and means what he says and backs it up with action. I guess thats why I am leaning that way.

Well Tony is the most experienced. That could be a bad thing based on what has been going on.

Al who was going to inform the membership online weather he won or lost (stopped updating his website the second he found out he lost)

Lenny is a guy who follows thru. He says what he means and means what he says and backs it up with action. I guess thats why I am leaning that way.

Have you heard anything about the month off?

Go online to Lenny's website that has ben up over the entire period since the bad election. You can google him or check out the local 400 elections thresd where it was put into a thread.

I know both phony and lenny. phony has not thought of the membership since he was elected. for example, he hasn't cut officers pay or positions as 400 has lost notonly members but entire unit. Look at the history, ford chesterfileld closed two plants, ford/visteon/ach utica down to 100=/- scheduled to close end of model line, while he and his buds collect longevity, huge salaries, and in some cases double dip with a retirement. If you go back you'll see how phony tried to get 228, 2280 and 400 to merge without taking it to the membeships involved---and attempted to bribe 2280 reps with cash so he could be president of the new local and keep his buds as aa's.

Lenny has developed and put out a plan to bring expenses inline with revenues while engaging new organizing of plants. Those running with Lenny have also taken on these ideals. they are the way to go!!

Thank you Laid Off for your attempts at gaining me some answers. Now can the rest of you go back to the top of the page and give a brother some help. If there is going to be election I would like the closet opened so I can make my decision based on facts. I know what to do if there's an election in our house but the Local is a different jungle. Lots of snakes and skunks.

400 member thanks for the tip, I'll check out the website.

Go online to Lenny's website that has ben up over the entire period since the bad election. You can google him or check out the local 400 elections thresd where it was put into a thread.

I know both phony and lenny. phony has not thought of the membership since he was elected. for example, he hasn't cut officers pay or positions as 400 has lost notonly members but entire unit. Look at the history, ford chesterfileld closed two plants, ford/visteon/ach utica down to 100=/- scheduled to close end of model line, while he and his buds collect longevity, huge salaries, and in some cases double dip with a retirement. If you go back you'll see how phony tried to get 228, 2280 and 400 to merge without taking it to the membeships involved---and attempted to bribe 2280 reps with cash so he could be president of the new local and keep his buds as aa's.

Lenny has developed and put out a plan to bring expenses inline with revenues while engaging new organizing of plants. Those running with Lenny have also taken on these ideals. they are the way to go!!

The following is a letter that I never put out, but I will post it here now. You people seem to think Lenny is the be all end all, hopefully after reading it you'll understand why I cannot and will not support him.

This letter is being written to set the record straight in regard to the false allegation by Jerry Klandrud on April 4th, 2008 meant to mislead the membership.

First off, I did not turn in a fellow Romeo employee for theft of company property. Sometime last year the lock was cut on the Major Repair crib over the weekend and our refrigerator was gone. I filed a theft report. I did not accuse anyone of anything. Filing the theft report was my responsibility, as Major Repair’s tool crib was broken into and a major item was missing. I would have been disciplined if I had made false accusations about anyone, possibly getting fired myself.

I was not privy to the investigation that ensued. I do not know the details. Any information that Lenny put out through Jerry is either an assumption, a lie or Lenny has access to management files somehow. Lenny does not and should not know any of the facts surrounding this. Apparently, he is a little too close to management.

This is an obvious political attack along the lines of Tony Pinelli. I entered the facts on my website that he has been avoiding by deflecting attention onto Tony Pinelli and now me. Here are some of the facts about Lenny:

Fact: He was on the local payroll for numerous years while working in a company appointed job at Romeo.

Fact: He had no problem with local finances until he was removed from that payroll.

Fact: He was originally going to run for Recording Secretary, then Financial Secretary, the President, the Recording Secretary with me no less, then finally President again.

Fact: He knew he was going to run for President when he asked me to put a letter on my website defending him from allegations made in an anonymous letter, but failed to tell me he was running until his letter was up for 4 days.

Fact: Every single idea that he has tried to present as his own, was originally posted on my website.

Fact: He copied word for word the Unify statement on Pinelli’s 2000 website for his own website.

Lenny is not the person to lead us into the future. Lenny continues to lie to me and now to the membership about me. Lenny preaches change, yet uses the same tactics that have been used election after election by the people who are dragging this once proud union down. How come he waited 34 years before he got involved? Answer; because he saw an opportunity for his own personal gain.

Tony Pinelli is beatable. Lenny knew I was running for President well before Christmas. Lenny says he wants Tony out, but instead of working with me, he decides to try and split the Romeo vote. Why?

I have always been straightforward and honest with the membership. I have always openly communicated with the membership. I have always been critical of our union leadership because I want us to succeed. I decided to run after 17 years because our leadership has progressively become more incompetent and less communicative. We deserve better! We deserve accountability! We deserve the facts!

We deserve the truth!

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Al Coscia

Al, just tell us your supporting Lenny because you know right from wrong..

Call it sour grapes, bitterness, whatever, I cannot support him after what he did to me. It's also one of the reasons I pulled my name off of the protest; I just couldn't stomach working with a snake like Lenny while he accused others of being underhanded.

You want more of the same bullshit, you're more than welcome to vote for him.

Edited by local400future

The following is a letter that I never put out, but I will post it here now. You people seem to think Lenny is the be all end all, hopefully after reading it you'll understand why I cannot and will not support him.

This letter is being written to set the record straight in regard to the false allegation by Jerry Klandrud on April 4th, 2008 meant to mislead the membership.

First off, I did not turn in a fellow Romeo employee for theft of company property. Sometime last year the lock was cut on the Major Repair crib over the weekend and our refrigerator was gone. I filed a theft report. I did not accuse anyone of anything. Filing the theft report was my responsibility, as Major Repair’s tool crib was broken into and a major item was missing. I would have been disciplined if I had made false accusations about anyone, possibly getting fired myself.

I was not privy to the investigation that ensued. I do not know the details. Any information that Lenny put out through Jerry is either an assumption, a lie or Lenny has access to management files somehow. Lenny does not and should not know any of the facts surrounding this. Apparently, he is a little too close to management.

This is an obvious political attack along the lines of Tony Pinelli. I entered the facts on my website that he has been avoiding by deflecting attention onto Tony Pinelli and now me. Here are some of the facts about Lenny:

Fact: He was on the local payroll for numerous years while working in a company appointed job at Romeo.

Fact: He had no problem with local finances until he was removed from that payroll.

Fact: He was originally going to run for Recording Secretary, then Financial Secretary, the President, the Recording Secretary with me no less, then finally President again.

Fact: He knew he was going to run for President when he asked me to put a letter on my website defending him from allegations made in an anonymous letter, but failed to tell me he was running until his letter was up for 4 days.

Fact: Every single idea that he has tried to present as his own, was originally posted on my website.

Fact: He copied word for word the Unify statement on Pinelli’s 2000 website for his own website.

Lenny is not the person to lead us into the future. Lenny continues to lie to me and now to the membership about me. Lenny preaches change, yet uses the same tactics that have been used election after election by the people who are dragging this once proud union down. How come he waited 34 years before he got involved? Answer; because he saw an opportunity for his own personal gain.

Tony Pinelli is beatable. Lenny knew I was running for President well before Christmas. Lenny says he wants Tony out, but instead of working with me, he decides to try and split the Romeo vote. Why?

I have always been straightforward and honest with the membership. I have always openly communicated with the membership. I have always been critical of our union leadership because I want us to succeed. I decided to run after 17 years because our leadership has progressively become more incompetent and less communicative. We deserve better! We deserve accountability! We deserve the facts!

We deserve the truth!

Al Coscia

OK so now that you have given so called "facts" about Lenny....... Let's hear some facts about you...... Oh that's right you seem to keep avoiding doing that!!!!!!! So since you tried to run a so called clean campaign last time and it didn't work now what this is your new way!!! We all know what we DESERVE!!!!!!!! It's about who CAN give it to us not about who CAN'T!!!!!

We deserve the truth!

Al Coscia

Al, let's talk about facts! Let's ask Mike Randolph about who made an accusation about a stolen refrigerator because he was the guy who was accused of taking it, and it was you who accused him, and Mike is not afraid to say it. It's snakes like you that give union brotherhood a bad name, you never, ever turn in a union brother, you play dumb and say I don't know what happened to it! And it doesn't sound like you would have a hard time playing DUMB, because it comes natural to you!!!!

Easy there big fella. Let's get back to topic. I agree Newsance is a dick but I want to know about what is going on at 400???

what local 400 its just romeo and who knows for how long i been threw one plant closing i dont want to do it again. And we chairbelly who likes to cut jobs and when the plant is not running well tells people we need to start outsourcing trades even electrions.

OK so now that you have given so called "facts" about Lenny....... Let's hear some facts about you...... Oh that's right you seem to keep avoiding doing that!!!!!!! So since you tried to run a so called clean campaign last time and it didn't work now what this is your new way!!! We all know what we DESERVE!!!!!!!! It's about who CAN give it to us not about who CAN'T!!!!!

What do you want to know?

Al, let's talk about facts! Let's ask Mike Randolph about who made an accusation about a stolen refrigerator because he was the guy who was accused of taking it, and it was you who accused him, and Mike is not afraid to say it. It's snakes like you that give union brotherhood a bad name, you never, ever turn in a union brother, you play dumb and say I don't know what happened to it! And it doesn't sound like you would have a hard time playing DUMB, because it comes natural to you!!!!

So Mike is not afraid to talk about a HR investigation? You're lying.

First off, HR doesn't start an investigation by saying, "So and so said you did this, is that true?" but they do say, "You are not allowed to discuss this with anyone."

Therefore, you're lying. I am not a big fan of Mike, but I think I am safe in saying that he is not discussing an HR investigation and if you're implying that he is, then who is the rat?

Actually it was about 3 weeks after the election. I had zero hits for the last 2 weeks. Between Tony's offer, taking classes and lack of interest on the membership's part, I shut it down.

I apologize to the zero people who went there for information.

What do you want to know?

Why can't u give me a straight answer?????? I have told u what I want to know....... WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A GOOD CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT??????????? You have failed to give any facts or answers on yourself!!!!! I don't give a shit about what phoney or Lenny is doing.... All I am asking is why you think you are better than them?????