And the lies begin at local 400

local400future

"Rumor on the floor at Romeo is that someone was offered an appointed position to run against me to split the vote at Romeo, and considering that in the last election, the guy who ran on my ticket, stood up and spoke against my appeal, was given an appointed FPS postion since then, I believe this rumor could possibly be true!."

That is a direct quote from Lenny's site. This is the last time I am going to bring this up and hopefully the message gets out.

If I was working with Tony, I would not have cooperated with the Department of Labor, period. I was not offered any appointed job, period. Lenny insists on running his campaign of lies, period.

Also, splitting the vote at Romeo doesn't mean crap if Tony get's 50% + 1 vote. So, Lenny, you, Randy and I may actually have a better chance running against Tony, because if two of us get more votes than him, then'll those two will have a run off.

Lastly, you know why the election was turned over. One issue: access to the mailing list, and it wasn't you who asked for it. I know you're going to lie about that too, but at least I can sleep at night.

You wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the ass.

And let me do this for you and your clown squad:

-Al turned in someone for stealing a refridgerator

-Al was offered a job transfer by Tony

-Al was told to stay in the election to make sure it happens

-Al was offered an appointed position

Is that all you got?

"Rumor on the floor at Romeo is that someone was offered an appointed position to run against me to split the vote at Romeo, and considering that in the last election, the guy who ran on my ticket, stood up and spoke against my appeal, was given an appointed FPS postion since then, I believe this rumor could possibly be true!."

That is a direct quote from Lenny's site. This is the last time I am going to bring this up and hopefully the message gets out.

If I was working with Tony, I would not have cooperated with the Department of Labor, period. I was not offered any appointed job, period. Lenny insists on running his campaign of lies, period.

Also, splitting the vote at Romeo doesn't mean crap if Tony get's 50% + 1 vote. So, Lenny, you, Randy and I may actually have a better chance running against Tony, because if two of us get more votes than him, then'll those two will have a run off.

Lastly, you know why the election was turned over. One issue: access to the mailing list, and it wasn't you who asked for it. I know you're going to lie about that too, but at least I can sleep at night.

You wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the ass.

And let me do this for you and your clown squad:

-Al turned in someone for stealing a refridgerator

-Al was offered a job transfer by Tony

-Al was told to stay in the election to make sure it happens

-Al was offered an appointed position

Is that all you got?

Al,

I'm glad to see that you finally came out of the closet about turning in your fellow workers and making charges with labor relations against these union brothers. That's probably why you can now start sleeping at night.

And secondly, when this election is over and you lose, we will not see you in an appointed position RIGHT???? State it now publicly and we will hold you to it.

And lastly if you were running against Tony and he is the opposition then why are you so buddy buddy with him, and why did he tell you at the last Joint Council that he needed you to run???? And more than one person has stated that.

Al, your intelligence has shown throughout all of your postings and I think people have a pretty good idea of how ignorant you really are.

" They don't owe you a pension until you've worked 10 years. "

And here is the reply quote:

"We the membership of Local 400 apologize to you for even having to take the time to respond to the last post from 400Future. He's one of the guys running for Local President and thinks he knows it all. All bull, no brains. Just what the membership needs another brainless fool like the chairman we just got."

Al, what more do I need to say????

Did the guy steal the fridge?

Al,

I'm glad to see that you finally came out of the closet about turning in your fellow workers and making charges with labor relations against these union brothers. That's probably why you can now start sleeping at night.

And secondly, when this election is over and you lose, we will not see you in an appointed position RIGHT???? State it now publicly and we will hold you to it.

And lastly if you were running against Tony and he is the opposition then why are you so buddy buddy with him, and why did he tell you at the last Joint Council that he needed you to run???? And more than one person has stated that.

Al, your intelligence has shown throughout all of your postings and I think people have a pretty good idea of how ignorant you really are.

" They don't owe you a pension until you've worked 10 years. "

And here is the reply quote:

"We the membership of Local 400 apologize to you for even having to take the time to respond to the last post from 400Future. He's one of the guys running for Local President and thinks he knows it all. All bull, no brains. Just what the membership needs another brainless fool like the chairman we just got."

Al, what more do I need to say????

Did the guy steal the fridge?

funny part about someone stealing and getting away considering its nothing new in union's how about the guy that stole the ATM at Utica and all charges where dropped. This is the same guy who only showed up 40 of his first 90days amazing how people don't realize this crap needs to stop!! You need to fight for your jobs get rid of the bad and keep the people who want to work and support there families!!!

funny part about someone stealing and getting away considering its nothing new in union's how about the guy that stole the ATM at Utica and all charges where dropped. This is the same guy who only showed up 40 of his first 90days amazing how people don't realize this crap needs to stop!! You need to fight for your jobs get rid of the bad and keep the people who want to work and support there families!!!

What is it most reps say, 90% of their time is spent on defending 10% of the people?

What is it most reps say, 90% of their time is spent on defending 10% of the people?

Do you feel the same as the statement you wrote? Are you willing to step up and take care of the membership so that the 90% become the 100% who have jobs in the future? Can you take the heat from Phoney and Nusance at a Joint Council meeting? We'll see soon enough. The Phoney meetings are here!

those guys were buddies of Pinelli Schultz and Argento at Utica.... kinda like Al is now!

Tony has all the pins lined up. Watch them all fall at election time. Great work AL. Way to sell us out again. :banghead:

Let me get this straight:

When I was in the election, I was only doing it to help Tony.

Now that I drop out, I am doing it to help Tony?

Anyway, you want to fix the problem and get rid of all the B.S. politics? Vote for Lashbrook.

Let me get this straight:

When I was in the election, I was only doing it to help Tony.

Now that I drop out, I am doing it to help Tony?

Anyway, you want to fix the problem and get rid of all the B.S. politics? Vote for Lashbrook.

Al you know damn well Lashbrook is going to back Tony when he looses. You just changed the name of who is running. You are a sell out of the worst kind. I can hear you now " it was'nt me it was Ron". Your a sell out!

Lenny Amore for Pres.

400Future has dropped out of the election. In my opinion it might not be the best thing for the Local considering Phoney is still there, 400Future had issues but was a better candidate then Lazybrooke. What deal was made there??? We all should wonder. Where is the focus of this election? Bashing or saving a once proud rich Local?

400Future has dropped out of the election. In my opinion it might not be the best thing for the Local considering Phoney is still there, 400Future had issues but was a better candidate then Lazybrooke. What deal was made there??? We all should wonder. Where is the focus of this election? Bashing or saving a once proud rich Local?

im sure there are alot of us out there wondering what kind of deal was made!!! I cant see 400 future dropping out for no reason. i guess we will all wait and see. To bad lazybrook wont drop out its only gonna split the votes. I cant believe al would want to support someone from another plant and not someone from his own plant!!!

LENNY FOR PREZZZZ

Edited by laidofflocal400member