saline

Thank god all of the Saline bullshit is over with. The union should have issued a statement a long time ago stating that no one was going to return instead of letting people think they had a shot of returning.(They NEVER had a chance in hell of going back)

Was there a statment made? I haven't heard anything recently. how and when was this statement made? details?

Was there a statment made? I haven't heard anything recently. how and when was this statement made? details?

Yesterday, a copy of the "Chairman's Report" was passed out at DTP. It states, "SALINE TRANSFERS (flowbacks) - On Saturday, November 1, 2008, I was informed by Ford Motor Company and NFD that no Saline employees will be allowed to go back to Saline."

Why dont you follow your own advice. Ford announced it Nov 1 according to a hand out at DTP. Are you one of those idiots who drives from Adrian? Some advice MOVE CLOSER

:redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard: your about to make this real "MESSY" MARVIN! You better take some advise yourself. 1. there are many who drive from Adrian & further who are not idiots, so direct your anger at the one who called you out, 2. update yourself on the current housing situation. We can't just "MOVE" as you put it,Whos buying homes today , and at the value they are truly worth? So my advice to you would be , get a clue :happy feet: