Solidarity amongst unions

Stugots

I openned it and was quite shocked at the statements but I aso noted that is was editted. I wish we could hear it in its entirety before passing any judgement. The unions in this country need to work together in solidarity to accomplish anything.

my point to all of this is don't drink the cool aid. After 57 years on this planet I have grown to be a cynic. I have learned that politicians lie to us, lie to their peers and lie to themselves. They will tell you elect me and I will make everything right but from history that has never quite been made to happen.

it isn't about racism, at least from me. I have always believed any man who busts his behind to make a living for himself and family deserves anything and everthing they can afford. I have never said otherwise, nor do I want to hear "your white so you screwed me cause I'm black when I haven't made any effort to do something like that. But I am also unashamed of my race and I do not will not feel guilty for it, nor do I expect anyone to think I should feel that way.

We have elected a Man of Color to our nations highest office, I hope his efforts are not lost on the americans who still think white american owe them something and expect to be paid for nothing more than sitting at home.

I want the economy to turn around but from what I am seeing is nothing more than a new New Deal and anyone who would take the time to study what happened after the FDR era they will know it created even more strife and hardship and evenetually catapulted this nation into war.

These stimulus packages aren't going to make this country better, it will only further us to oblivion. The gonerment can't just print money, the more the print the less it is worth so hyper inflation willl take over. We will become a nation where your family member will need a wheel barrow to haul your pay check home, if you are lucky enough to have a job.

if you don't think it can't happen study economic history from the beginning of the 20th century, it is there for all to see.

I can't believe this. This is bad. More free welfare for anyone who doesn't wan't to work.

according to Dick Morse we will take the take base from 32% not paying taxes to 57% not paying taxes a nationa where 57%of the population pays nothing but reaps 90% of the benfits.

not good folks

my point to all of this is don't drink the cool aid. After 57 years on this planet I have grown to be a cynic. I have learned that politicians lie to us, lie to their peers and lie to themselves. They will tell you elect me and I will make everything right but from history that has never quite been made to happen.

it isn't about racism, at least from me. I have always believed any man who busts his behind to make a living for himself and family deserves anything and everthing they can afford. I have never said otherwise, nor do I want to hear "your white so you screwed me cause I'm black when I haven't made any effort to do something like that. But I am also unashamed of my race and I do not will not feel guilty for it, nor do I expect anyone to think I should feel that way.

We have elected a Man of Color to our nations highest office, I hope his efforts are not lost on the americans who still think white american owe them something and expect to be paid for nothing more than sitting at home.

I want the economy to turn around but from what I am seeing is nothing more than a new New Deal and anyone who would take the time to study what happened after the FDR era they will know it created even more strife and hardship and evenetually catapulted this nation into war.

These stimulus packages aren't going to make this country better, it will only further us to oblivion. The gonerment can't just print money, the more the print the less it is worth so hyper inflation willl take over. We will become a nation where your family member will need a wheel barrow to haul your pay check home, if you are lucky enough to have a job.

if you don't think it can't happen study economic history from the beginning of the 20th century, it is there for all to see.

I don't take it a racist. I watch the vidoes. I am not happy that we are not talking about taking care of EVERYONE including WHITE CONSTRUCTION WORKERS!!!

I think what they are trying to do is once again reach out to thee communities in a way that brings them hope and some prosperity.

I believe in that concept entirly.

I was just hoping or a more broad vision than just taking care of Women and "Other" races than White races.

I walk away from this video feeling like Robert and Charlie are not polished politicans and do not know how to make a point and exposes what it is they are attempting to do, which I believe is the right thing.

I don't take it a racist. I watch the vidoes. I am not happy that we are not talking about taking care of EVERYONE including WHITE CONSTRUCTION WORKERS!!!

I think what they are trying to do is once again reach out to thee communities in a way that brings them hope and some prosperity.

I believe in that concept entirly.

I was just hoping or a more broad vision than just taking care of Women and "Other" races than White races.

I walk away from this video feeling like Robert and Charlie are not polished politicans and do not know how to make a point and exposes what it is they are attempting to do, which I believe is the right thing.

I understand, I would rather see our government look to bring back the manufacturing base that has been allowed to move off shore for the sake of the Global economy. the way it is now we are subjected to a systematic downgrading of life to match those countries where they work 16 hour days and get nothing more than pittiance for pay.

We have become a nation a consumers but have hard time putting together a plastic toy. We blame teachers for our kids inability to read and write but say we can't fail them for fear of warping their little minds. I was brought up if you fail you don't blame someone else you try again but try in a different way. Now a days we teach kids to give up.

WRONG WRONG and WRONG. The laws that have been put in over the years are what does not allow this to happen. Go read some books and get some knowledge before spewing BS. It has nothing to do with BALLS! Over the years the Pubs have put in BS laws that prohibit us and other Unions standing together for a National strike. No more to say on this subject. If it could happen it would!
You should take your head out of your ASS .Is it BS to expect leadership in times of crisis , do they have to call it a national stike ? NO ,it does have to do with BALLS you should try and find yours try looking in Gettelfingers desk , Hows the APPOINTED job treating you ? Edited by sterling joe

You should take your haed out of your ass .Is it BS to expect leadership in times of crisis , do they have to call it a national stike ? NO ,it does have to do with BALLS you should try and find yours try looking in Gettelfingers desk , Hows the appoinded job treating you ?

First off wtf is appoinded you non spelling fuck. Secondly if you do not understand what the UAW was built on then I really have no response for your sad ass! Now go get some books, read them and sit in the corner JUNIOR!!!

First off wtf is appoinded you non spelling fuck. Secondly if you do not understand what the UAW was built on then I really have no response for your sad ass! Now go get some books, read them and sit in the corner JUNIOR!!!
HOWS MY SPELLING NOW A@&HOLE , the UAW was founded by YOUNG people of that generation who were not affaid of ROCKING the boat, dont think I've read anything about people in their 60s or 70s founding anything ! Edited by sterling joe

Unjust laws are meant to be broken. They are meant to be broken and serve as a guide to the future to get it right the next time. There was once a time in history when it was law that people of different race and cultures were required BY LAW to sit in designated areas of a bus, it was LAW that drinking fountains be segregated. Now I ask all of you this? What happened to those LAWS? Look in your history book bitches people stood up together as one. One objective, one common goal, one people! Wake up and start living your lives the way they were meant to be lived! I break unjust laws every day because its my duty as a son of AMERICA. God bless AMERICA god bless the UAW! Hold on tight brothers and sisters! UNITE! Demand more of our leadership! One man CAN make a difference when we are all one.

Solidarity forever

Unjust laws are meant to be broken. They are meant to be broken and serve as a guide to the future to get it right the next time. There was once a time in history when it was law that people of different race and cultures were required BY LAW to sit in designated areas of a bus, it was LAW that drinking fountains be segregated. Now I ask all of you this? What happened to those LAWS? Look in your history book bitches people stood up together as one. One objective, one common goal, one people! Wake up and start living your lives the way they were meant to be lived! I break unjust laws every day because its my duty as a son of AMERICA. God bless AMERICA god bless the UAW! Hold on tight brothers and sisters! UNITE! Demand more of our leadership! One man CAN make a difference when we are all one.

Solidarity forever

AMEN!!

Yeah. I'm learning.

And no. I'm not taking on the five crime families in NY, or the criminals running the Big 3, or the Congress. (Reserving judgement on the new pres.)

I'm working for a new Solidarity Movement involving the millions of citizens who are fed up with corporate crime, Mob crime, Globalist Baloney and the rampant defeatism that permeates our factories, unemployment lines and ghettos. We need slowdowns, sitdowns, dock & plant takeovers, and strikes to win good jobs for all.

Read a little history and see how well that shit worked.

It is illegal to strike if you have a contract. Public disobedience is available to do any time. You don't need to have a formal organization. Be prepared to suffer the consequenses. It could be jail, maiming, or death. I'll stay home and watch it on TV.

What good is the contract when its changed to suit the company at will. I know people who retired under a guaranteed contract and now guess what....ford decides to change shit up. Its far past time that we the majority changes some shit up! I know its cliche but for christs sake I'd rather die on my feet fighting than on my knees giving in. People died for this thing of ours. What makes us better than our predecessors? We are becoming a nation of sheep and yes men. Now I don't claim to have a plan to coordinate anything that needs to be done however I do know that if anyone with similar feelings would go upstairs to the committee room and demand more. Demand action. Demand unity. Someone somewhere can think of a way we can non-violently assert ourselves any which way we choose. If we get together we can't be stopped.

SOLIDARITY

What good is the contract when its changed to suit the company at will. I know people who retired under a guaranteed contract and now guess what....ford decides to change shit up. Its far past time that we the majority changes some shit up! I know its cliche but for christs sake I'd rather die on my feet fighting than on my knees giving in. People died for this thing of ours. What makes us better than our predecessors? We are becoming a nation of sheep and yes men. Now I don't claim to have a plan to coordinate anything that needs to be done however I do know that if anyone with similar feelings would go upstairs to the committee room and demand more. Demand action. Demand unity. Someone somewhere can think of a way we can non-violently assert ourselves any which way we choose. If we get together we can't be stopped.

SOLIDARITY

Rack em

SOLIDARITY

SOLIDARITY

We need to get lawyers involved to make sure that the contract is iron-clad with no loopholes. What do union reps know about the intricacies of the law? Maybe some are qualified lawyers, but many are not.

We need to get lawyers involved to make sure that the contract is iron-clad with no loopholes. What do union reps know about the intricacies of the law? Maybe some are qualified lawyers, but many are not.

You don't need to be a lawyer to enforce the language of the agreement. As I've always read it, there are no loopholes. The problem is reps. who would like to argue what they perceive as the interpitation or spirt of the language to benefit one or a few, setting precidence and disadvantaging the rest of the membership. All we need to do is elect people who's concern is for the membership and the struggle for labor. Not people who want to be power brokers or just not have to work on the floor anymore. A loud mouth and a show doesn't protect anyones rights or make our jobs more secure, some one who really cares does... you don't need to be a lawyer for that...

SOLIDARITY

SOLIDARITY

I enjoy reading your posts, you have alot of good ideas . :shades: :shades: BLESS YOU SIR

You don't need to be a lawyer to enforce the language of the agreement. As I've always read it, there are no loopholes. The problem is reps. who would like to argue what they perceive as the interpitation or spirt of the language to benefit one or a few, setting precidence and disadvantaging the rest of the membership. All we need to do is elect people who's concern is for the membership and the struggle for labor. Not people who want to be power brokers or just not have to work on the floor anymore. A loud mouth and a show doesn't protect anyones rights or make our jobs more secure, some one who really cares does... you don't need to be a lawyer for that...

SOLIDARITY

I am sure that the company has its lawyers go over the language with a fine-toothed comb. We have no guarantees and are never sure whether we are being sold out. A prestigious law firm would have its reputation to consider, so we would have more security. Cost would not be a factor, as there are enough of us to share the burden.

Look, you gotta get off this legal thing. It's "legal" to destroy our country, as everyone should be witnessing these days.

It's "legal" for Gettelfinger to turn us against each other and give our jobs away for "job security". Being stupid is legal.

Americans like to fight. The big question: WHY is there no fight being made to defend our work and our communities? WHY is there so little talk of the General Strike to win the Solidarity Society?

Fuck "legal". Let's start doing what's right.