228 Plant Committee Room

Stugots

And you noticed how many hits you'll get, compared to the replies? It was the same way when I opined a lot about Sterling issues several years ago. I'm glad more people found this web-site. Surely, you're not going to get any news from the ASSHOLEGRAM are you?

"when I opined"???? Your a FUCKTARD!

Clint should kick your ass for putting his picture on here too!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't even work for Ford anymore DICKWEED. "you should kick my ass"????? I don't think so.

I'm glad I don't work there anymore. And you're just another fine example (Sterling's finest) on why that place is indeed well on it's way to having the doors closed for good.

:kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass:

PUCKER UP!

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

I'm glad I don't work there anymore. And you're just another fine example (Sterling's finest) on why that place is indeed well on it's way to having the doors closed for good.

I have to laugh just about every time you post in the EMPLOYEE SECTION, especially the 228 threads. I think you are lying to yourself or you wouldn't care about what goes on at the plant or here, in the EMPLOYEE SECTION.

Wasn't your prediction that Sterling would close within 2 years of your resignation? Not gonna happen anytime soon. Maybe you leaving changed managements mind about closing up the shop. Thanks man, I for one am grateful to have a job there.

It may well aggravate other people that you post here, not me though. I enjoy laughing AT you.

B.O.P. has a new meaning= Blue Oval Peon!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I have to laugh just about every time you post in the EMPLOYEE SECTION, especially the 228 threads. I think you are lying to yourself or you wouldn't care about what goes on at the plant or here, in the EMPLOYEE SECTION.

Wasn't your prediction that Sterling would close within 2 years of your resignation? Not gonna happen anytime soon. Maybe you leaving changed managements mind about closing up the shop. Thanks man, I for one am grateful to have a job there.

It may well aggravate other people that you post here, not me though. I enjoy laughing AT you.

B.O.P. has a new meaning= Blue Oval Peon!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:poke: :shrug: Why should you laugh everytime I post here? It's not like they are "enforcing the rules" right? :hysterical::stirpot:

I'm sure the closing may have been delayed. Hell, weren't people saying that years and years ago in that place? :hysterical::stirpot:

Aggravate other people? I guess the mass ignorance that I continue to read (on occasion) with such amuzement on these various Sterling threads is just laughable. What a first class operation you guys are running over there. FIRST CLASS! :shades: It's about as embarassing as it gets.

:poke: :shrug: Why should you laugh everytime I post here? It's not like they are "enforcing the rules" right? :hysterical::stirpot:

I'm sure the closing may have been delayed. Hell, weren't people saying that years and years ago in that place? :hysterical::stirpot:

Aggravate other people? I guess the mass ignorance that I continue to read (on occasion) with such amuzement on these various Sterling threads is just laughable. What a first class operation you guys are running over there. FIRST CLASS! :shades: It's about as embarassing as it gets.

Because you are funny. That is why I laugh.

Yes, people were saying that, but not you.

You do aggravate other people, you can't tell me that you don't.

I work there and I know of no one who is embarrassed to work there, including myself.

Because you are funny. That is why I laugh.

Yes, people were saying that, but not you.

You do aggravate other people, you can't tell me that you don't.

I work there and I know of no one who is embarrassed to work there, including myself.

I am not embarrassed to work at Sterling. I am very proud of Sterling.

:hysterical: :happy feet:

Since I've been riding the pine for so long, I'll need to take a few practice swings first.

Has there ever been a time that EVERYBODY was happy with EVERY elected/appointed official?

Some people say they want no trades upstairs or across Mound. How ignorant and blind can you be? None? Just because they happen to be trades? WTF?

No one as Chair with more than 10 years? WTF? The company would do flips and cartwheels.

Look, I have issues with our leadership- certain appointments, redistricting that leaves #3 shift w/o representation for half the day, the nepotism, etc.

Our acting chairmen is no dummy and while I do have some reservations, I do believe he has the better part our interests covered. Name a person w/ less than 10 years that knows the language and can interpret our contract as well as he can. Bet you can't.

Change is usually a good thing. To "clean house" in todays auto environment, however, would certainly spell disaster for our local.

If your feelings are still this strong about the elected, anyone is free to run for any position they feel needs filled.

In Solidarity.

Change is coming to sterling , get ready all new reps. in the plant are needed , you have issues I bet if we get a new chairman your ass will be on the line so get ready to RETIRE !!!!! :o :fan: :kissass:

:yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: Can't argue that one bit. :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

Speaking of entertainment... There are other areas of the web site and other threads to read too!

Why do you think I'm still on this site 4 1/2 years now? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Oh, by the way... How many people showed up for work today? What about your union reps...

:beerchug: :tequila: :party: :reading:

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

Change is coming to sterling , get ready all new reps. in the plant are needed , you have issues I bet if we get a new chairman your ass will be on the line so get ready to RETIRE !!!!! :o :fan: :kissass:

Like I said, change is usually good. But you should know to not throw the baby out with the bath water. And yes, I will have issues with a new chairman IF he or she is unqualified.

I am not appointed or elected, so how would getting a new chairman make my ass go to the line? Even if I did, it would be fine with me. Production people have my respect. I have been there, so I know what it takes. IMO, if a you work here and feel a production job is beneath you -- you are a liability to Sterling, period.

And since you don't know me, how would you know if I was eligible to retire or not?

Speaking of entertainment... There are other areas of the web site and other threads to read too!

Why do you think I'm still on this site 4 1/2 years now? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Oh, by the way... How many people showed up for work today? What about your union reps...

:beerchug: :tequila: :party: :reading:

No shit. And this whole time I thought this was all there ever was.

I think you have been here this long basically because you are Bored. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

As for your last question - Let's see, there was me and this other guy and the boss and his boss, the security guard and another guy talking to him, and ....... how many is that so far?

What are you writing a book?

Like I said, change is usually good. But you should know to not throw the baby out with the bath water. And yes, I will have issues with a new chairman IF he or she is unqualified.

I am not appointed or elected, so how would getting a new chairman make my ass go to the line? Even if I did, it would be fine with me. Production people have my respect. I have been there, so I know what it takes. IMO, if a you work here and feel a production job is beneath you -- you are a liability to Sterling, period.

And since you don't know me, how would you know if I was eligible to retire or not?

M Asile Bandit, or Neil or whoever you are. I agree with you on this post. There are only three people in Sterling qualified for the Chairman job. Neil Wallyn (you), Jeff Terry or Tony Vultaggio. I only see one of those three running for Chairman so it should be an open and shut case.

I agree on not throwing the baby out with the bath water. We need to keep as many experienced guys as we can. The retirees need to retire tho.

George "geo" lafata. Don't know anything about you other than you've lost more elections than I can count, and you seem to be associated with Neil. That's all I need to know. Don't get too comfortable you won't be there long. Just a seat warmer.

AND HOW MANY HAVE YOU LOST

M Asile Bandit, or Neil or whoever you are. I agree with you on this post. There are only three people in Sterling qualified for the Chairman job. Neil Wallyn (you), Jeff Terry or Tony Vultaggio. I only see one of those three running for Chairman so it should be an open and shut case.

I agree on not throwing the baby out with the bath water. We need to keep as many experienced guys as we can. The retirees need to retire tho.

These may be the only people to run, but they are not the only ones qualified. There are others who would do the job well, but have no desire to run. Especially in todays environment where workers are taking it on the chin, it can be a stressful and sometimes thankless job (determined by my observation, NOT by experience).

These may be the only people to run, but they are not the only ones qualified. There are others who would do the job well, but have no desire to run. Especially in todays environment where workers are taking it on the chin, it can be a stressful and sometimes thankless job (determined by my observation, NOT by experience).

STRESSFUL???? we can see how stressfull it is NEIL! you've been on blueoval all day. :ohsnap: BUSTED!!

Who would these people be? Jerry Payne?