Now what?

motiontf

Really good Question ,Starts 3-23-09 ,now lets get rid of the c-crew at DTP so i dont have to count my sub weeks.

can i get a amen :banghead: :banghead: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

As much as I hate tiered SUB weeks, way to care about each other bro.

Ya lets cut more people out of work and burn up all of there SUB weeks, instead of spreading out the down weeks and hope our younger members don't run out....again another bad example solidarity, I would suggest to you who want people out on the streets take a look at the Constitution and see how you are suppose to look after others instead of cut there throats.

Edited by lquidspine

you dont count sub weeks when on tlo only when laid off indefinitely

True for plants that do not have alternate work patterns in place already.

DTP for one works a alternate work pattern so therefore TLO weeks count against their SUB weeks, even more division among the membership.

Edited by lquidspine

True for plants that do not have alternate work patterns in place already.

DTP for one works a alternate work pattern so therefore TLO weeks count against their SUB weeks, even more division among the membership.

k....now im really confused....we were told that if u have a return date (TLO)....that the SUB weeks dont count...and only if u are ILO that the SUB weeks start to count....i guess i need to find out since we are to to every other week pattern shortly....hmmmm :censored:

k....now im really confused....we were told that if u have a return date (TLO)....that the SUB weeks dont count...and only if u are ILO that the SUB weeks start to count....i guess i need to find out since we are to to every other week pattern shortly....hmmmm :censored:
If the ILOs are to keep from laying off a shift they do count against sub credits, in which C crew is not being laid off.

As much as I hate tiered SUB weeks, way to care about each other bro.

Ya lets cut more people out of work and burn up all of there SUB weeks, instead of spreading out the down weeks and hope our younger members don't run out....again another bad example solidarity, I would suggest to you who want people out on the streets take a look at the Constitution and see how you are suppose to look after others instead of cut there throats.

THE MOTHER FUCKERS CUT MY THROAT BY VOTING YES! I DID NOT MOVE FUCKING 800 MILES TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS! I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN .........IT'S EITHER EAT OR BE EATEN AND I'M GONNA EAT AND FOR ALL THE LOWER SENIORITY THAT VOTED NO I'M SORRY BUT FOR THE OTHERS.....FUCKIN' SUCK IT UP!