Saline Elections*** The Circus is in town

fomoconomo

:hysterical:

You have officially shown your stupidity. With your logic, Why is Pete even on the floor campaigning? He has been the current chairman for the past 3 years! :idea:

Like Rabbit said. "Get a clue"

Before I left Dearborn truck I asked Barry Stevens who is better for us? I told Barry "You saw it from the inside as being a comittie rep and as a bargining rep." He said Tom is the man. Barry is a hell of a guy and knows what is best for us.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I left Dearborn truck I asked Barry Stevens who is better for us? I told Barry "You saw it from the inside as being a comittie rep and as a bargining rep." He said Tom is the man. Barry is a hell of a guy and knows what is best for us.

Is this the same Barry Stevens that tried to be a bargaining rep at Saline but couldn't handle the pressure so he retired? Now he is working as a "scab" cleaner at DTP. This sounds like a real union man to me! Watch out Wildo he may be coming after your job at Saline next.

You have officially shown your stupidity. With your logic, Why is Pete even on the floor campaigning? He has been the current chairman for the past 3 years! :idea:

Like Rabbit said. "Get a clue"

It is a little different for a one termer and a 3 termer asshole.......again are you going to answer the question of Tom getting sworn in at a sub council??? I am still not getting it...... :headscratch:

It is a little different for a one termer and a 3 termer asshole.......again are you going to answer the question of Tom getting sworn in at a sub council??? I am still not getting it...... :headscratch:

What you are going to see is ,Most people that listened to "PETES" no experience pile of campaign promises, Have left or took a buyout, because he has just about sunk the ship. Tom is the one who has helped Pete limp through these past few years. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, Ask yourself, how many times you have gone one direction, because of others., then later said to yourself, I should have gone this way not that way. Be real, we have all done it. I think you will see, Tom win this, as he should, experience & knowledge far out ways the dirt that he has on his record. JMO.

What you are going to see is ,Most people that listened to "PETES" no experience pile of campaign promises, Have left or took a buyout, because he has just about sunk the ship. Tom is the one who has helped Pete limp through these past few years. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, Ask yourself, how many times you have gone one direction, because of others., then later said to yourself, I should have gone this way not that way. Be real, we have all done it. I think you will see, Tom win this, as he should, experience & knowledge far out ways the dirt that he has on his record. JMO.

I understand that you are supporting Tom, but to say that Pete has just about sunk the ship is a pretty blind statement considering that the plant is doing better than it has done in years and better than any other plant around. If you think that Tom's experience and knowledge outways the dirt , you really don't know Tom at all.

I understand that you are supporting Tom, but to say that Pete has just about sunk the ship is a pretty blind statement considering that the plant is doing better than it has done in years and better than any other plant around. If you think that Tom's experience and knowledge outways the dirt , you really don't know Tom at all.

You are entitled to your opinion as I stated ,as am I. If Tom was not in as Bargaining rep, And did not help Pete along,(which he has) that plant would not be where it is today. Tom was man enough ,even in defeat to still help Pete through his learning stages, ask Pete that for yourself, If he denies it, hes a liar. Anyhow, no need for argument, We will see the outcome soon enough. :stirpot: :happy feet:

You are entitled to your opinion as I stated ,as am I. If Tom was not in as Bargaining rep, And did not help Pete along,(which he has) that plant would not be where it is today. Tom was man enough ,even in defeat to still help Pete through his learning stages, ask Pete that for yourself, If he denies it, hes a liar. Anyhow, no need for argument, We will see the outcome soon enough. :stirpot: :happy feet:

:hysterical: is this Tom?

Edited by buster6969

Is this the same Barry Stevens that tried to be a bargaining rep at Saline but couldn't handle the pressure so he retired? Now he is working as a "scab" cleaner at DTP. This sounds like a real union man to me! Watch out Wildo he may be coming after your job at Saline next.

Hey dickhead Barry is a great guy, the cleaners at Dtp are union.

It is a little different for a one termer and a 3 termer asshole.......again are you going to answer the question

How is it different??? It is the same fucking thing and your sorry ass know's it. He is fighting for the spot he resides in now.

again are you going to answer the question

And for the record, The sub council had to do with Tom being selected for the national bargaining rep. position. ;) Answered it for ya asshole.

Just wondering if times get tough again...maybe I can apply for a camera job and work 12hrs a day!! Integrity ASSHOLE!

Are you kidding me your going to talk about integrity? When is Pete going to get some. Ask Pete how many people he promised that he wouldn't give his wife an appointed job? Was she qualified? I doubt it. How much has she earned downstairs? More than a camera girl. Whats next if Pete gets elected. Is he going to give his step mom from Rawsonville and appointed job too! :redcard:

How is it different??? It is the same fucking thing and your sorry ass know's it. He is fighting for the spot he resides in now.

And for the record, The sub council had to do with Tom being selected for the national bargaining rep. position. ;) Answered it for ya asshole.

Its not the same , and I am sure you had to go and ask some for that lame excuse asshole, no one gets sworn in for national negotiations. He was probably there with his girlfriend!

Get your story straight before you open your fking mouth! No One gets sworn in to be a negotiator!! What an idiot...that lie might fly for some of the membership, but if they read this they will know that no one gets sworn in for sub-council or negotiations! More fking lies...NICE...keep em going!

The dirt?The only thing that was being spewed out of red supporters 3 years ago was "SANDY, SANDY,SANDY". And those same people realize they fucked up. And soon after Pete won chairman, Tom ran for the spot under Pete (with massive support from the membership, and those whom supported Pete) due to Tom's passion for Saline, 892 and its member's. He did not retire, Or want to go downtown as those sorry unsigned letters tried to portray. He has stayed and is looking to use all of his contract experience to yield the best we can possibly get with our local contract and beyond.

Our local union is so divided right now its not even funny. We have a chairman, And then a commitee. He does not work with our bargaining rep's, He does not do shit for our district's.

If you feel that having a commitee divided as our's is a good thing. Then I do not see how you care about our member's at all.

What good will Pete do when/if Brandon and Schiffman get voted in as bargaining rep's and he continue's to shit on them for 3 year's? Brandon is undoubtedly the most loved person in that plant yet Pete continue's to kick him down. Pete tries to post his flyer's next to Brandon as if they are together and ride Brandon's coat tail's. Brandon is not supporting Pete.

Its not the same , and I am sure you had to go and ask some for that lame excuse asshole, no one gets sworn in for national negotiations. He was probably there with his girlfriend!

Get your story straight before you open your fking mouth! No One gets sworn in to be a negotiator!! What an idiot...that lie might fly for some of the membership, but if they read this they will know that no one gets sworn in for sub-council or negotiations! More fking lies...NICE...keep em going!

It's my good friend polesmoker! :happy feet:

IT IS THE SAME YOU IDIOT! Your campaigning for a spot that is up for grabs. You don't magicly just get to keep it. Pete know's this, I am surprised you don't get it. Wait, No I'm not.

I seriously missed you, For the record and to make your immature little ass happy, I did make that one SINGLE mix up due to making a quick reply to a question. But my one single mix up does not compare to the BULLSHIT your trying to spew out. When are you handing out your next unsigned unfactual letter of HORSESHIT? :fan:

:tease:

Edited by wildosvt

The dirt?The only thing that was being spewed out of red supporters 3 years ago was "SANDY, SANDY,SANDY". And those same people realize they fucked up. And soon after Pete won chairman, Tom ran for the spot under Pete (with massive support from the membership, and those whom supported Pete) due to Tom's passion for Saline, 892 and its member's. He did not retire, Or want to go downtown as those sorry unsigned letters tried to portray. He has stayed and is looking to use all of his contract experience to yield the best we can possibly get with our local contract and beyond.

Our local union is so divided right now its not even funny. We have a chairman, And then a commitee. He does not work with our bargaining rep's, He does not do shit for our district's.

If you feel that having a commitee divided as our's is a good thing. Then I do not see how you care about our member's at all.

What good will Pete do when/if Brandon and Schiffman get voted in as bargaining rep's and he continue's to shit on them for 3 year's? Brandon is undoubtedly the most loved person in that plant yet Pete continue's to kick him down. Pete tries to post his flyer's next to Brandon as if they are together and ride Brandon's coat tail's. Brandon is not supporting Pete.

Will....oops I mean Wildo... your dedication to Tom is quite admirable. You keep referring to the unsigned letters yet you use this forum to constantly bash Pete. I liked you much better when you posted the facts and kept your dim-witted opinions to yourself. You talk about facts lets go. As Buster keeps trying to tell you there is no swearing in of the National Negotiators so give that one up. Who gives a flying FU** about Sandy or any other trist lets stick to the facts. If in fact the committee is divided it is a two way street so who really has the best interest of us the membership in mind? It is understandable your dedication since Tom did get YOU your WIFE and your SISTER jobs when other members would have loved to have the opportunity to get family members in. As much as you would like to paint a desolate picture of Saline there are plants doing much worse. I have tried to sit back and watch objectively but you seem to deem yourself the mouthpiece of Saline. I hope all of the members talk to the candidates and decide for yourselves whom you think would best serve the members and ignore this self appointed blowhard. Keep pulling those trash carts and at least leave the politics to the folks who had the balls to run!!!!! Sorry if I hurt your feelings but facts are facts!

Wildo, I know that people look at things differently, I'm just wondering if you're looking at this with your left eye that looks straight on or your right eye that shoots out the side of your head! You really need to get a life, I think you're spending too much time sniffing the trash you haul around all day.

Every candidate that signs up to run for an elected office in any election knows that they will be scrutinized but when there are people like you that have nothing else to do in life but run your mouth it really takes out any value in anything that you have to say. Now you're even talking about where someone hangs their signs? come on!

Buster6969 has been asking you to answer a question for him for the last two days but you can't seem to do that, if you're going to continue to post then you should get some facts.

Wildo I guess you got all three of Pete supporters mad. One of which name is Returnee. That one cracks me up. They can't come up with nothing better than the stupid Sub 6 bullshit. I guess they all believe Pete back page of his flier he's passing out. That's funny shit. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Will....oops I mean Wildo... your dedication to Tom is quite admirable. You keep referring to the unsigned letters yet you use this forum to constantly bash Pete. I liked you much better when you posted the facts and kept your dim-witted opinions to yourself. You talk about facts lets go. As Buster keeps trying to tell you there is no swearing in of the National Negotiators so give that one up. Who gives a flying FU** about Sandy or any other trist lets stick to the facts. If in fact the committee is divided it is a two way street so who really has the best interest of us the membership in mind? It is understandable your dedication since Tom did get YOU your WIFE and your SISTER jobs when other members would have loved to have the opportunity to get family members in. As much as you would like to paint a desolate picture of Saline there are plants doing much worse. I have tried to sit back and watch objectively but you seem to deem yourself the mouthpiece of Saline. I hope all of the members talk to the candidates and decide for yourselves whom you think would best serve the members and ignore this self appointed blowhard. Keep pulling those trash carts and at least leave the politics to the folks who had the balls to run!!!!! Sorry if I hurt your feelings but facts are facts!

Pete,

I did'nt use the forum's to bash you Pete. I came here to show my support for Tom. If you go back and read, Buster & fomoconomo came in to bash Tom. So thank them. That is where this started. And Pete, Tom had nothing to do with my wife or sister being hired in. You are the one person that think's my wife and I were married prior to our employment at Ford. ::NEWSFLASH:: I met her there!. My sister had to wait just like everyone else who put in a letter of reccomendation just like, Was it your son? So just how factual are you trying to be here?

And for what it's worth, I had the ball's to run on your watch. Why would that make me scared to run now? I was hoping that this whole thing would'nt go this far when the topic started honestly.

Returnee,

I did answer him. I stood up to the one single mistake that I made. :shades:

Wildo I guess you got all three of Pete supporters mad. One of which name is Returnee. That one cracks me up. They can't come up with nothing better than the stupid Sub 6 bullshit. I guess they all believe Pete back page of his flier he's passing out. That's funny shit. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Rabbit please don't stoop to the level of Wildo. Whether or not the folks on this Rag support Tom or Pete is irrelevant. The message I was trying to send was unless you have all of the facts you should keep your mouth shut. This is an election year so let the candidates run their race and keep all of the slander out of it. Everyone has the right to vote for whomever they wish so let them make the choice. If you do not like Tom or Pete for whatever reason don't cloud the issue with your personal feelings. For some reason Wildo seems to think his opinion is the only opinion and he is virtually clueless. Being true for the right reason is a virtue for the wrong reason is simply being a Suck_Ass. No offense intended.

Rabbit please don't stoop to the level of Wildo. Whether or not the folks on this Rag support Tom or Pete is irrelevant. The message I was trying to send was unless you have all of the facts you should keep your mouth shut. This is an election year so let the candidates run their race and keep all of the slander out of it. Everyone has the right to vote for whomever they wish so let them make the choice. If you do not like Tom or Pete for whatever reason don't cloud the issue with your personal feelings. For some reason Wildo seems to think his opinion is the only opinion and he is virtually clueless. Being true for the right reason is a virtue for the wrong reason is simply being a Suck_Ass. No offense intended.

Your so very right. It comes down to the mebership's voice, But ypsi asked for an opinion and I gave mine. I seriously doubt BON is going to make or break a race. If you guy's want to try and discredit me by mixing up sworn and voted that's fine. Have even more fun with it, Make fun of me even more I get a kick out of it! But the fact's I have posted still stand.

Good luck Pete.

Edited by wildosvt

For what it's worth. We need a union that will WORK TOGETHER. That starts at the top and works its way down. We need the chairman with the most knowlege to guide our future chairman (10 years down the road) Brandon in the right direction. Who would be a better chairman to guide the way for US.

As for the ESSP job well maybe Wendy is the most qualified. I do not know her I'm not gonna comment on that subject at all but she might be the best person for the job.

Wildo is right on about the union working together.

Pete,

I did'nt use the forum's to bash you Pete. I came here to show my support for Tom. If you go back and read, Buster & fomoconomo came in to bash Tom. So thank them. That is where this started. And Pete, Tom had nothing to do with my wife or sister being hired in. You are the one person that think's my wife and I were married prior to our employment at Ford. ::NEWSFLASH:: I met her there!. My sister had to wait just like everyone else who put in a letter of reccomendation just like, Was it your son? So just how factual are you trying to be here?

And for what it's worth, I had the ball's to run on your watch. Why would that make me scared to run now? I was hoping that this whole thing would'nt go this far when the topic started honestly.

Returnee,

I come here in February here, is why Iam not voting for Pete he is a nice guy not a chairman for me heres why, Pete is the elected chair of Local 892 so far as I can tell he had a chanch to negotiate a contract he he didn't, blames the seniority leveling date in the International Union, Pete is the chair of this house why did the international do it not Pete?, In my orientation class I asked the question about the leveling date seniority all I got was there are three tiers of seniority that is it, now he is telling the new people he is working on their seniority why not the same answer for the first groups what's up with that .The letter dated February 18,2009 basically waives some very important items in the local agreement and it was not approved by the membership or by membership action nor was it handed out so the membership would be informed of the changes it was only posted in some glass cases. Management doing Bargaining unit work brought it up to Pete and I have seen no change he didnt even come out to investigate, I can go on. The unsigned letter I brought it up to Pete last week I know many have seen it its BS the comments were wrong and innappropiate Pete said he had nothing to do with it , my response if you had nothing to do with it put out a letter condeming the actions of the person or the group who wrote it I have seen nothing yet. His seniority speil I only have 19 yrs seniority Tom can retire. I will take seniority and expierence anytime, lame political spin by Pete. At a Union meeting Pete told people membership the plant is sold you better get out why the getting is good WRONG AGAIN alot of good people gave up good jobs and went to other plants on the Chairmans word boy did they get screwed. The one that Iced the cake for me the District Representatives having over 500 members to represent, national contract states about 300 per rep that is playing politics with the representation that is unacceptable. Well got to go have to be to work at 5:00am be back soon :stats:

Edited by skill87

Pete,

Returnee,

If you are answering me I'm certainly not Pete. What I am trying to get through to you Wildo is your opinions do not mean SHIT. You have no credibility, you are one cleaner with one opinion. You are entitled but you have indeed used this (Forum's) excuse me forum to do nothing but BASH. Like I said before, if you post credible information I will never discredit you but if continue to post Shit I will answer.

I understand you and your O'l man are staunch Tom supporters and you have every right to do so but keep your HorseShit to yourself. Nobody gives two Fu**s what you think or should I say if they knew you would they give two FU**s what you think. When you used to post useful information I respected you but now I think you are a mindless FUC*. Find something else to do with your time you brought this on yourself. I have no issue putting your name out there so everyone can relate to who is trying to sway their opinion.

I come here in February here, is why Iam not voting for Pete he is a nice guy not a chairman for me heres why, Pete is the elected chair of Local 892 so far as I can tell he had a chanch to negotiate a contract he he didn't, blames the seniority leveling date in the International Union, Pete is the chair of this house why did the international do it not Pete?, In my orientation class I asked the question about the leveling date seniority all I got was there are three tiers of seniority that is it, now he is telling the new people he is working on their seniority why not the same answer for the first groups what's up with that .The letter dated February 18,2009 basically waives some very important items in the local agreement and it was not approved by the membership or by membership action nor was it handed out so the membership would be informed of the changes it was only posted in some glass cases. Management doing Bargaining unit work brought it up to Pete and I have seen no change he didnt even come out to investigate, I can go on. The unsigned letter I brought it up to Pete last week I know many have seen it its BS the comments were wrong and innappropiate Pete said he had nothing to do with it , my response if you had nothing to do with it put out a letter condeming the actions of the person or the group who wrote it I have seen nothing yet. His seniority speil I only have 19 yrs seniority Tom can retire. I will take seniority and expierence anytime, lame political spin by Pete. At a Union meeting Pete told people membership the plant is sold you better get out why the getting is good WRONG AGAIN alot of good people gave up good jobs and went to other plants on the Chairmans word boy did they get screwed. The one that Iced the cake for me the District Representatives having over 500 members to represent, national contract states about 300 per rep that is playing politics with the representation that is unacceptable. Well got to go have to be to work at 5:00am be back soon :stats:

yeah I don't understand why he is changing his tune on the senority? I quess his step daughter came in from Rawsonville a couple weeks ago.