Rawsonville

worker333

Rawsonville is done!! No matter what Pulse says there is no way that anyone who has left there is ever going back. Goddard is a good chairman, but not a magician. He has pulled his last rabbit out of his old ass. The plant is empty, the union office is full and before long the local is going to be bankrupt. I am sad to see it go, but Saline is like little Rawsonville without the union politics( only because their union is nonexistent). Everywhere you go in Saline you see familiar faces. Goddard has done his best, but maybe Goodwin could have done better.

thank you for making the point i have said all along,!!!! there is still every appointed job in that plant ,that always was!!! is clay gone?????is murray gone????is page gone??? how many quality people do we still have?? for only 4 products in the plant??? how many essp reps do we still have??? i walk in the door and marvel at the fresh posting of who is on what appointed job,,we are almost to the point of joelly postings, actually damn near equal the number of us actually doing a job and making this plant earn money,there is only about 400 of us working now,and i see 50-60 of joellys favorites,still working on full time u jobs????huh????.........you all better start watching the locals finances!!! its going down fast!!!!if things get too bad the intl will force us to join with another local,,,but joel isnt gonna tell you about that,,,cause hes not sticking around to much longer ,,,!!!!he just wants you to be his obedient bitch while he is here :finger::finger::finger::finger:

LOL...hey asshole Joel is the only thing keeping your plant open.....ask anyone who knows anything. What a dumbfk! Idiots like you need to go fking take a package! FKING IDIOT! Sign a transfer out to one of the 15 plants that are offering bids to come with no seniority asshole! We would love to have you at Saline dkhead!

tell me when and where little bitch,,i see you as a sniveling union kid who thinks he is big and bad trying to talk like daddy ,you havent even figured how to talk the talk ,,,let alone try the walk,,!!pull your f...ing pampers up!!! and ask dad for the sippy cup again :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: