Chart Containing Wages of Auto Workers

3 years old.

Irrelevant.

no shit, I bet she didn't both to read this about the site....

ARCHIVED WEBSITE: No new data posted since May 15, 2009. The Big Three Auto website was ProCon.org's first "mini" website for which we dedicated about 200 hours to create. Out other (non-mini) sites normally take nine months to a year (1,600 to 2,000 hours) to build.

On May 15, 2009 we archived the site - meaning we will (usually) no longer make any updates to it. The site was archived because on Dec. 19, 2008 President Bush offered the Big Three automakers federal loans and our core question became moot. We continued to present relevant historical and contextual information, and we completed our research efforts in Apr. 2009.

Please note that the site will remain publicly accessible so that our readers can continue to benefit from the information it provides.

For a list of all our websites, please visit www.procon.org.

Wow, we haven't had a raise since, gave up concessions and with the rate of inflation, we make way less.

And who the hell makes $39 an hour an GM? Must be a typo.

My guess is it's Managment. Not a U.A.W. worker. FYI my paycheck stub says I make $28.48 an hour.

My guess is it's Managment. Not a U.A.W. worker. FYI my paycheck stub says I make $28.48 an hour.

$28.48 an hour, plus vac pay, plus per time, plus holiday pay, plus health benefits, plus 3 paid breaks daily, plus reading newspaper while working, plus ect...... . Wake the fuck up and be grateful!

listen here dumb ass 2 twenty minute breaks and an unpaid luch in a 10 hour day go fuck yourself I dont know where you work but you probable have acess to the internet and a phone and look right out your window to see what the weather is,can talk on your cell phone anytime want,you try standing in the sameplace doing the same thing all day every day after day after day you think it is easy kiss my ass. you fucking assholes dont have a clue.

listen here dumb ass 2 twenty minute breaks and an unpaid luch in a 10 hour day go fuck yourself I dont know where you work but you probable have acess to the internet and a phone and look right out your window to see what the weather is,can talk on your cell phone anytime want,you try standing in the sameplace doing the same thing all day every day after day after day you think it is easy kiss my ass. you fucking assholes dont have a clue.

What are ranting about???? Nobody here is defending this post

$28.48 an hour, plus vac pay, plus per time, plus holiday pay, plus health benefits, plus 3 paid breaks daily, plus reading newspaper while working, plus ect...... . Wake the fuck up and be grateful!

I have a good job get paid good, but where do you get reading the news paper, Maybe 10 years ago. Things are alot different now. I get two paid breaks not three, it's a great paying job good benefits it isn't as easy as you think. Tied to the line, some jobs are more challenging than other, You can't stop to even blow your nose on some of them in final. You run your ass off there on most jobs. I have a good job but not $39 per hour.

Been there done that, firewall job, carpet, seats, Ya, it's hard work, but sooner or later a light goes on in that thick fucking head of yours and reality sets in. Do I take 4 full-time jobs at $ 7;00 an hour, or come to fords and make $28.48, with all the benefits. I guess the light went off thats why your ass is still here and still biting the hand that feeds you. Dont even try to say your dumb ass dont get on the cell during production either fuck -nut !