228 Reps...

Stugots

Every time you turn around, you hear phrases like; "times like these" or "in this economy".

Ford Motor Company is using this current economic downturn against us in the UAW. They are "going by the book" enforcing things to the letter.

Why the hell hasn't our 228 reps, committee and health and safety enforced the practices and standards that we have negotiated. Every where you look in 228 you're likely to see a health and safety violation. Improper conduct by supervision etc....

ATTACK NOW! Write grievances, shut down lines. Hold these cocksuckers to the fire. We should see our committee and safety reps everyday walking around every line looking for ways to hold supervision accountable.

They're fucking with us and the UAW here in the plant at 228 hasn't fought back.

Dreske, where are you? M.I.A. Haven't seen you forever and I know damn well you could do better. What happened to you man? You were a tough s.o.b.

How many times will 228 reps allow us to be punched in the face before we kick some old school ass?

All you reps its not too late. Start now. ATTACK with the weapons we have. You all are like france in world war 2.

I challenge you all to grow a set of balls, and do your fucking job! Cause fellas I tell you what. Keep up the pussy footing around. Keep letting management do what they do. See what happens at election time. Then its gonna be your ass on the line getting fucked with.

Every time you turn around, you hear phrases like; "times like these" or "in this economy".

Ford Motor Company is using this current economic downturn against us in the UAW. They are "going by the book" enforcing things to the letter.

Why the hell hasn't our 228 reps, committee and health and safety enforced the practices and standards that we have negotiated. Every where you look in 228 you're likely to see a health and safety violation. Improper conduct by supervision etc....

ATTACK NOW! Write grievances, shut down lines. Hold these cocksuckers to the fire. We should see our committee and safety reps everyday walking around every line looking for ways to hold supervision accountable.

They're fucking with us and the UAW here in the plant at 228 hasn't fought back.

Dreske, where are you? M.I.A. Haven't seen you forever and I know damn well you could do better. What happened to you man? You were a tough s.o.b.

How many times will 228 reps allow us to be punched in the face before we kick some old school ass?

All you reps its not too late. Start now. ATTACK with the weapons we have. You all are like france in world war 2.

I challenge you all to grow a set of balls, and do your fucking job! Cause fellas I tell you what. Keep up the pussy footing around. Keep letting management do what they do. See what happens at election time. Then its gonna be your ass on the line getting fucked with.

come on stugots, you know neil has spoken with pat reed and pat let neil know theres not enough people signed up for the buy-out. thats why it was extended another month. thats why theres no fight in the union. this is another situation where neil is cooperating with the company and thats why we have to ask for his immediate removal. our fellow union brothers and sisters are the ones being affected here because there is no representation.

you might as well throw in the towel neil. is that how your mother raised you? to be a BITCH!! HOORAHH

After much careful thought and deliberation it has occurred to me that Neil alone does not hold blame. It is all the reps who sit back and watch the ship sink and do NOTHING!!!

Speaking of hooraah, there is an old military expression goes like; "lead, follow , or get out of the way. You see that applies in our situation as well. Even though your current leader isn't doing the job as good as others may, it still falls on the individual reps. They have 3 choices " lead, follow , or get out of the way". Seems like they're all following and or getting out of the way. Where are the fucking leaders? Its been past time for someone to step up.

As for all these "heroes" just sitting back in the committee room waiting for a leader....

You are a disgrace to your union and to yourselves.

You are now in a position to do something and you have done nothing. Even the eagle agreed that you must be "tired".

Oh poor you! Cry me a fucking river! I don't wanna hear any more lame ass EXCUSES. Pass the blame to your neighbor, but in reality look in the mirror mofo's.

If all the reps are tired of what's going on then why at the union meetings is there no uproar from these same reps?

Its because they're all full of shit lazy politicians.

Edited by Stugots

Where is a rebuttle? I want answers!

"You! don't... know... how... sick... you make me, you make me fucking sick to my stomach, everytime I think of you I puke!, you must just not know-wo-wo-wo-wo-oh, you may not think you do but you do, everytime I think of you I puke"

Marshall Mathers

Ok, nobody wants to play with me or what? My feelings are getting hurt....hahahahaha

On a different note, I'd like to take some time to express my softer side to all of you.

We are a family of individuals. We're not all the same. Families argue, families exchange heated discussions, families call eachother out when they see an issue. Why? Because they LOVE one another. I love all of you in my UAW family. We need eachother in order to succeed.

Back to business.

All of you look around your areas. If you see spills on the floor that could be a hazzard don't just carefully avoid it. Call your union rep please. If you see a guard that is missing or an unsafe procedure call your rep. If your pay is not correct don't just ask mr or mrs supervisor to correct it. Call you rep. Let's start a paper trail on these people. These people who aren't our family. These people who are not UAW. These people who "go by the book". Its time we show them our book.

Other than that continue to build the best quality, safest cars and trucks in the world. We ARE the best.

Thank you, I love you all and goodday. Now GET TO WORK.

Edited by Stugots

you know, they are offering buyout for people that don't like it here, kinda cool actually, if you come to work and don't like whats going on, they will give you a check to leave, cool idea, go sign up today :hysterical:

They don't offer enough. I don't beg. I'm a hard worker and the people in my department know it. I don't tend to need UAW representation, with me its more like I see this shit going on and I'm gonna do something about it. Why would I leave now buddy I'm just getting started.

You seem educated and reasonable, so let me ask you sir or maam are you happy with the current state of the UAW within our beloved 228?

They don't offer enough. I don't beg. I'm a hard worker and the people in my department know it. I don't tend to need UAW representation, with me its more like I see this shit going on and I'm gonna do something about it. Why would I leave now buddy I'm just getting started.

You seem educated and reasonable, so let me ask you sir or maam are you happy with the current state of the UAW within our beloved 228?

Must be a busy night for electricians.

i am on days, and posted from home, and i am gonna lean to the happy side, since our union could be alot worse, but yes, there is always room for improvement.

I like happy. I wish we were all happy but I know that is not possible.

We work with good people. Even the people that I talk about are good people. Nothing I say is personal. Life is too short to harbor hatred for your family.

I just feel that we could all do better. Including myself. And the people who are in positions are going to be held to the HIGHEST standards and be under the MOST scrutiny.

Have a nice holiday everyone.

We work with good people. Even the people that I talk about are good people. Nothing I say is personal. Life is too short to harbor hatred for your family.

I just feel that we could all do better. Including myself. And the people who are in positions are going to be held to the HIGHEST standards and be under the MOST scrutiny.

:fan: :fan: :fan: YOU BET YOUR ASS THEY WILL BE ,this is my prediction = :rip: :rip: :rip: :party2: PARTY'S OVER Edited by sterling joe

Why the hell hasn't our 228 reps, committee and health and safety enforced the practices and standards that we have negotiated. Every where you look in 228 you're likely to see a health and safety violation. Improper conduct by supervision etc...

"Times like These" Foo Fighters

I am a one way motorway

I'm the one that drives away

then follows you back home

I am a street light shining

I'm a wild light blinding bright

burning off alone

it's times like these you learn to live again

it's times like these you give and give again

it's times like these you learn to love again

it's times like these time and time again

I am a new day rising

I'm a brand new sky

to hang the stars upon tonight

I am a little divided

do I stay or run away

and leave it all behind?

it's times like these you learn to live again

it's times like these you give and give again

it's times like these you learn to love again

it's times like these time and time again

• 2 weeks later...
I've been hearing about a certain committee man here at 228 who has stepped up to the plate, and he's been hitting homeruns. F.S. I'm proud of the work you are doing. Keep up the good work brother.

I agree stu ,he's been doing a fine job its nice to see someone try to do something about some of the " BULLSHIT " going on in some of these depts. , I know he's not perfect but last time I checked NOBODY is ...

I agree stu ,he's been doing a fine job its nice to see someone try to do something about some of the " BULLSHIT " going on in some of these depts. , I know he's not perfect but last time I checked NOBODY is ...

Has anyone heard if Neil "the stool pigeon" Wallyn is actually going to try to be re-elected?? I think Dave Dooley (bless his soul) would get more votes than Neil if someone were to nominate him!!

Has anyone heard if Neil "the stool pigeon" Wallyn is actually going to try to be re-elected?? I think Dave Dooley (bless his soul) would get more votes than Neil if someone were to nominate him!!

Yes Neil is running...of course Dave would win. It would not even be a contest!

WoW Stugots it looks like almost the entire Leadership has heard you speak and are agreeing with you. Except a few individuals.

Ken Gafa announced he is running for Chairman today. I guess he felt he had to since Neil was campaining all over the floor all week. Nice to see Neil on the floor finally...OH YEAH IT's ELECTION TIME!!!!!! :censored:

From What I gather here is who is supporting who...Just rumor but this is what I am hearing so far.

NEIL WALLYN is being supported by.....

CalClark

Terry Shrum

Frank Saez

Bev Richardson

Bill Tondreau

Rose Williams

Janet Vizzacero

Joe Desano

George Dreske

Kevin McCaully

Jerry Payne

John Combs

I understand why the people above support Neil Wallyn! For selfish reasons, everyone of them. They will tell us all that experience matters!!Really???? what has Neil done that anybody else could not have done?

KENN GAFA is supported by...

Mike Liesicki

Sam Vultaggio

Larry Brdak

Dino Guido

Freddie Haynes

Lisa Mayberry Bill Blake

Jeff Terry

Tony Grillo

Lorenzo Robinson

Nalisha Carter

Angelo Sacino

Sajuna Jenkins

Dave Wagner

Mike Wagner

Tim Skipinski

Paul Previdi

Diane Virelli

Paul Torrentee

Rick Wilson

Tim Williams

Chuck Harris

Tony Vultaggio

Rich Dunford

Neil Wallyn has been acting Chairman now for 2 years and he has accomplished nothing so far!!!

There must be a reason all the elected and appointed people are not supporting Neil Wallyn!

Thats is almost the whole union not supporting him.

It is clear Neil is not the guy for the job! :reading:

Edited by TheEagle

WoW Stugots it looks like almost the entire Leadership has heard you speak and are agreeing with you. Except a few individuals.

Ken Gafa announced he is running for Chairman today. I guess he felt he had to since Neil was campaining all over the floor all week. Nice to see Neil on the floor finally...OH YEAH IT's ELECTION TIME!!!!!! :censored:

From What I gather here is who is supporting who...Just rumor but this is what I am hearing so far.

NEIL WALLYN is being supported by..... KENN GAFA is supported by...

Cal Clark Jeff Terry

Terry Shrum Diane Virelli

Frank Saez Larry Brdak

Bev Richardson Paul Torrentee

Bill Tondreau Sam Vultaggio

Rose Williams Rick Wilson

Janet Vizzacero Tim Williams

Joe Desano Chuck Harris

George Dreske Tony Vultaggio

Kevin McCaully Mike Liesicki

Jerry Payne Rich Dunford

Paul Previdi

Freddie Haynes

Lisa Mayberry

Bill Blake

Dino Guido

Tony Grillo

Lorenzo Robinson

Nalisha Carter

Angelo Sacino

Sajuna Jenkins

Dave Wagner

Mike Wagner

Tim Skipinski

I understand why the people on the left support Neil Wallyn! For selfish reasons everyone of them. They will tell us all that experience matters!!Really what has Neil done that anybody else could not have done?

Neil Wallyn has been acting Chairman now for 2 years and he has accomplished nothing so far!!!

There must be a reason the people on the right are not supporting Neil Wallyn! Thats is almost the whole union not supporting him.

It is clear Neil is not the guy for the job! :reading:

Your right! 2 fucking years of absolutely wasted air . what a joke. you fucking assholes elect him and you deserve every inch of cock stuffs up your ass's. I am sick of hearing about everyone crying and doing nothin!!!