Hey did you see 2-dogs BKA 2-dum today

HigherIQ

Hey it looks like the Fat Lady did a tap dance on 2-dum's face. :hysterical:

Either that or ole Hiney got ahold of him. I think he must have fallen stuffing one of those sandwiches in his mouth. Think he needs some shades to go with his backwards hat then he can be a rapper. Snoop Dogg and 2-dumm! I love it!! I love it!! :hysterical:

That is a great place for 2-dums to work there on the corner. It's like he is on display for the whole plant. Why not to drive a chevy to work at Ford. How does he say it? Is this fun or what? I love it! Ha Ha Ha :happy feet:

That is a great place for 2-dums to work there on the corner. It's like he is on display for the whole plant. Why not to drive a Chevy to work at Ford. How does he say it? Is this fun or what? I love it! Ha Ha Ha :happy feet:

Hey I seen this Jerk in the state of the plant meeting he was complaining to the Plant Manager about not being able to park in the West Lot and after he opened his mouth the whole room erupted clapping and cheering for the Plant Managers reply to his complaint. Is he really that stupid to think he could drive a competitors vehicle to work at Ford and get some sympathy about parking in the east lot??? Jeez you would think that you would buy what ya make. He is always unloading by the locker room stuffing his face.

Boy this thread is sure getting a lot of hits. WOW. Is he popular or what??

Edited by jumpercable

• 3 weeks later...
Hey it looks like the Fat Lady did a tap dance on 2-dum's face. :hysterical:

Looks more like porky pegleg is retiring! Saw his name on the retirement list on a the bulletin board. I told you guys that the pipewrenches were too heavy for him. I guess when he asked his cousin to carry him, and he told him NO!! Next thing you know he will want to be v-cap Pres.!!

Looks more like porky pegleg is retiring! Saw his name on the retirement list on a the bulletin board. I told you guys that the pipewrenches were too heavy for him. I guess when he asked his cousin to carry him, and he told him NO!! Next thing you know he will want to be v-cap Pres.!!

Maybe porky pegleg beat your face with his peg. You should get some help from your local ESSP rep. Dozier thief!! :finger:

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe porky pegleg beat your face with his peg. You should get some help from your local ESSP rep. Dozier thief!! :finger:

Haven't heard much out of the millwright spokesman or his friend the fat lady no singing yet. He must be planning his next great conspiracy theory? You show'em dont forget the sandwich.

Haven't heard much out of the millwright spokesman or his friend the fat lady no singing yet. He must be planning his next great conspiracy theory? You show'em dont forget the sandwich.

Was the grievance filed over giving those ex shv. employees there time back? conspiracy no just thinking brett fux can do whatever he wants yes. :censored: him