Executive Board

Stugots

You lost me there guy, care to elaborate?

A laughing stock to who FRANK SAEZ with his famous 911 call crying for his mamma thats a coward for you but you know LUPO you hang with shit you smell like shit. It amazing NEIL did not support you and now your sitting right next to him? You can keep posting but I promise all of you JUSTICE will be served and the RAT problem will be dealt with Neil dont think because you carry a gun everyone is supposed to be scared remeber one thing old man they didnt stop selling them when you bought yours they are available everywhere sounds like if your that scared maybe NEIL and FRANK should go get a PPO and why you are at BLACK LAKE let them know about your snitch policy and how proud you guys are to tell on union brothers and sisters tell them the real story. NEIL that herion was a mother f--cker to kick is that how you found GOD?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy you sound tough. And stupid. I figured doing two things at once might be too much for ya but you're pulling it off.

For the last time I'm not angelo. Why is that so hard for your chemically altered brain to comprehend?

Furthermore if you could read you would clearly see I am not a neil fan. I seen you in the unemployment line are you sure you can afford a trip to gander mountain?

Edited by Stugots

Oh and by the way RICH BROGAN JR, you're as funny as you are stupid.

You need help you sick son of a B.

Grow up.

You're not a gangster.

You're an unemployed white trash wanna be.

I feel sorry for your dad.

How embarrassed he must be of you.

Go get a job and get some counseling.

walt kowalski got killed did you watch the whole movie take the names out of it. NEIL WALLYN broke the union when he jumped in bed with TIFFANY MORGAN SMITH Lupo your a clown get off the fence what are you looking for a free ride ? Its ok for NEIL WALLYN to pack a pistol at the golf outing? You should not have to tote a pistol around if you were doing your job. This man is making the union look bad and it is time for the membership to wake up. Sneaking around is a cowardly act just like sleeping around looks like TANYA ANDERSON NEIL wallyns girlfriend got her sweet revenge.
You know you should really go back to sleep , you really must NOT know LUPO because the last time I checked noboby that was ELECTED supported LUPO maybe thats why he did WELL ." Free ride " I dont think its called a free ride when you run for office . Blaming someone who is NOT elected for something , thats pretty sad !!!!

A laughing stock to who FRANK SAEZ with his famous 911 call crying for his mamma thats a coward for you but you know LUPO you hang with shit you smell like shit. It amazing NEIL did not support you and now your sitting right next to him? You can keep posting but I promise all of you JUSTICE will be served and the RAT problem will be dealt with Neil dont think because you carry a gun everyone is supposed to be scared remeber one thing old man they didnt stop selling them when you bought yours they are available everywhere sounds like if your that scared maybe NEIL and FRANK should go get a PPO and why you are at BLACK LAKE let them know about your snitch policy and how proud you guys are to tell on union brothers and sisters tell them the real story. NEIL that herion was a mother f--cker to kick is that how you found GOD?
Again BROTHER nobody that was ELECTED supported LUPO just because they talk doesnt mean they talk about you , theirs more things going on than just the RAT problem !

Grow up.

You're not a gangster.

WRONG AGAIN brother! im not rich brogan jr ive been around a little longer that him

Who gives a flying F who you say you are. I heard walmart is hiring 30,000 this year. Go act like a thug over there.

From here on out you aren't worth responding to.

You shop at a non union store you scab quit hiding behind a computer and if I am fired who is going to save your sorry ass you talk a lot of shit and remain nameless come clean and say your name coward.

Grow up.

You're not a gangster.

cmon jeff that is how you treat your friends.

Ever watch Gran Torino??

Where have all the Walt Kowalski's gone?

You clowns act like the foreign gangster kids.

Sneaking around behind someones back, messing with things that don't belong to you.

You are a laughing stock and a disgrace.

"Ever notice how you run across somebody you shouldn't have fucked with every once in a while?.., That's me"

Walt Kowalski

who are you new eye, eagle, stugots all the same guy trying to cause chaos and will use who ever and what ever to keep this game going. If no one posts he will talk back and forth until someone joins in. You are the snake sneaking around and "Ever notice how you run across somebody you shouldn't fucked with?" white trash, walmart, thug, poke, poke all the same person making these comments.

Hold on....

Article 7 in the bylaws states who the excutive officers are....

President

Vice president

rec. sec.

Fin. sec.

3 Trustees

Sergent at arms

guide.....

Chairman and plant committee are officers in our local union, but not excutive officers....

Art.9 sec.2 of the bylaws speaks to excutive officers in concurance with art.38 sec.16 of the constitution....

Sorry I have to correct myself....

Solidarity

then why are they ( chairman , plant commitee ) on the EXECUTIVE BOARD if they are not EXECUTIVE , sorry guy but I think your mistaken. So if neil wins he's got 2 seats on the board , nice try !!

then why are they ( chairman , plant commitee ) on the EXECUTIVE BOARD if they are not EXECUTIVE , sorry guy but I think your mistaken. So if neil wins he's got 2 seats on the board , nice try !!

Sorry but your misinformed. We have Executive Board AT LARGE positions and they are NOT officers but they serve on the boars...

They are executive board members NOT executive officers. Executive officers are spelled out clear.

Nice try almost had a point!

who are you new eye, eagle, stugots all the same guy trying to cause chaos and will use who ever and what ever to keep this game going. If no one posts he will talk back and forth until someone joins in. You are the snake sneaking around and "Ever notice how you run across somebody you shouldn't fucked with?" white trash, walmart, thug, poke, poke all the same person making these comments.

I am not Jeff, I am not the New Eye and I am NOT Stugots. I have never called you a thug. I do not even think I have responded to you since you have been on this site.

Chaos? Snake? Did I miss somthing?

Sorry but your misinformed. We have Executive Board AT LARGE positions and they are NOT officers but they serve on the boars...

They are executive board members NOT executive officers. Executive officers are spelled out clear.

Nice try almost had a point!

PAGE 198 of the constitution ,article 38, sec. 1 , candidate for more than one executive board office - a candidate may not run for more than one LOCAL EXECUTIVE BOARD OFFICE , I think the intent of the language is pretty clear when it comes to this ... Edited by the new eye

I am not Jeff, I am not the New Eye and I am NOT Stugots. I have never called you a thug. I do not even think I have responded to you since you have been on this site.

Chaos? Snake? Did I miss somthing?

I'm in agreement that serving on the executive board does NOT make you a board member. I as a panel can have GUESTS serve any time I deem needed. There has been a courtesy given within our structure to the bargaining unit for decades to act as HONARY members of the board. Influential as it may be, this is how it has worked and intergrated itself within our own self politics. It technically is a delagation and a temporary appointment to the board meetings as advoctaes held by stern language and only then interpetation. My opinion is that only ELECTED OFFICERS have to resign prior to running for another ELECTED OFFICER postion. Right or wrong that is the current language. Change it if you don't like it. Perhaps it should be changed. I can think of other people I'd like to see resign instead of Neil Wallyn.

Edited by Brain_dead

I'm in agreement that serving on the executive board does NOT make you a board member. I as a panel can have GUESTS serve any time I deem needed. There has been a courtesy given within our structure to the bargaining unit for decades to act as HONARY members of the board. Influential as it may be, this is how it has worked and intergrated itself within our own self politics. It technically is a delagation and a temporary appointment to the board meetings as advoctaes held by stern language and only then interpetation. My opinion is that only ELECTED OFFICERS have to resign prior to running for another ELECTED OFFICER postion. Right or wrong that is the current language. Change it if you don't like it. Perhaps it should be changed. I can think of other people I'd like to see resign instead of Neil Wallyn.

No single member is entitled to multiple seats on the executive board.

Our local 228 "deemed necessary" the appointment of Plant chair as well as plant committee to the executive board.

If an executive board member runs for another executive board office he/she MUST resign.

I've spoken with people from the D.O.L. Who are in agreement with my view.

If any executive board member runs for another spot on the executive board they will resign or face the D.O.L., and nobody wants that.

Do what is right

Edited by Stugots

No single member is entitled to multiple seats on the executive board.

Our local 228 "deemed necessary" the appointment of Plant chair as well as plant committee to the executive board.

If an executive board member runs for another executive board office he/she MUST resign.

I've spoken with people from the D.O.L. Who are in agreement with my view.

If any executive board member runs for another spot on the executive board they will resign or face the D.O.L., and nobody wants that.

Do what is right

Read what I wrote before you reply next time and any other time for that matter. The foolish debate hinges on whether the bargaining unit are EXECUTIVE board members. You foolishly think or lack there of assume board members and officers are one in the same. They indeed are not. Read not what you wanna hear but the intent and the interpetation of what executive board means. I can't reply anymore. The more you talk on this website the more stupid everyone is for having read it.

Foolish you say? Foolish enough the president hurried this debate along to international. Hmmmm

No debate is foolish. Debate sparks questions, and ignites the fire of interests, which in turn sheds light on the dark under belly of what once was a strong union.

Interpret things however you wish so they may suit your cause.

Too bad there are no union meetings til august.

How convenient that is.

I know why you want NW to stay in power and I know a few other things as well.

The facts are there for everyone to see. You can't change them.

I'm not talking anymore about this until after nominations.

Edited by Stugots