another one bites the dust

:finger: al of you ILO people stand up and say enough is enough It is about time that we got JOB'S not Temp. with no time going but real jobs what happpened to Mr King saying that you would all be placed before you ever went into TAP well according to my memory their is a group of you out their that will be geting to that point in just a short time .when you have people that took byeouts and were not replaced and you have plants working overtime and you have yet to repace the people that will be taking all that vacation time (remmber their was supose to be a number of employee's that were brought in to cover the forced vacation time bring in the offers for real displcement let some other people have the OPPORTUNITY to burn through some of their sub spread the joy and put the ones that has been out the longest back to work . COME ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS LETS GET SOME ACTION GOING IT'S TIME :redcard:

:finger: al of you ILO people stand up and say enough is enough It is about time that we got JOB'S not Temp. with no time going but real jobs what happpened to Mr King saying that you would all be placed before you ever went into TAP well according to my memory their is a group of you out their that will be geting to that point in just a short time .when you have people that took byeouts and were not replaced and you have plants working overtime and you have yet to repace the people that will be taking all that vacation time (remmber their was supose to be a number of employee's that were brought in to cover the forced vacation time bring in the offers for real displcement let some other people have the OPPORTUNITY to burn through some of their sub spread the joy and put the ones that has been out the longest back to work . COME ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS LETS GET SOME ACTION GOING IT'S TIME :redcard:

good thought, but they dont care about us anymore. my plant (LAP) had a written and signed agreement between the company and the local for NOBODY to be put on ILO up through our downtime for our plants retool. after giving up major concessions, the company changed their mind and the international did not help us at all. now 250 of us got screwed and put on ILO.

good thought, but they dont care about us anymore. my plant (LAP) had a written and signed agreement between the company and the local for NOBODY to be put on ILO up through our downtime for our plants retool. after giving up major concessions, the company changed their mind and the international did not help us at all. now 250 of us got screwed and put on ILO.

were you given your warn act (Federal law) Check it out!!

Check it out !! What the fuck are you talking about ? Where have you been hiding these last 5 - 7 years ?

jerzey don't like that kind of launguage but the warn act is a federal law that states that when a plant is going to be haveing a number of large lawoff they have to fill a docoument with that state and their is a process that the co. has to follow like notifeying the union and the people of for seen event you can go to your state web site and get the info about it their is a number of days before the mass layoff can take place it is all in the warn act info so just check it out now be nice and bye the way I have been hear for some time

Edited by Country Gril

You sound like your laid off from a parts plant and passed up all the flowback chances and now your mad!!!!!

jerzy don't like that kind of launage but the warn act is a federal law that states that when a plant is going to be haveing a noumber of large lawoff they have to fill a docoument with that state and their is a process that the co. has to follow like notifeying the union and the people of for seen event you can go to your state web site and get the info about it their is a noumber of days before the mass layoff can take place it is all in the warn act info so just check it out now be nice

Whatever! I can't even understand your fucking reply! Spelling sucks ! Everything sucks.. Sorry i asked. Warn act my fucking ass.. bullshit ! Fill out a document, are you joking? Agh...........

chassisgrunt here is a web site that has info on warn act www.dol.gov/compliance/laws/comp-warn.htm im not dealing with jerzey it is not worth my time hope this can help

thanks, i checked it out. it CLEARLY states that the WARN act does not apply to union employees. the company only has to notify your union reps 60 days in advance.

well in michigan their was temp. workers at some plants note they were repersented bye union and couldnot LAY THEM OFF RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE THEY WERN'T GIVEN THeIR WARN ACT So their were people that were waiting to go their from fords that had to wait a given time But my Question was was your reps notified if so why were you not told

Edited by Country Gril

well in michigan their was temp. workers at some plants note they were repersented bye union and couldnot LAY THEM OFF RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE THEY WERN'T GIVEN THeIR WARN ACT So their were people that were waiting to go their from fords that had to wait a given time But my Question was was your reps notified if so why were you not told

This is true at SRP. All temps being bumped out are being given at least 60 days notice b-4 their lay off date. It makes sense that if the reps were told in advance, they would tell the employees !?!?

This is true at SRP. All temps being bumped out are being given at least 60 days notice b-4 their lay off date. It makes sense that if the reps were told in advance, they would tell the employees !?!?

Hi waldo, they sure like to get upset when some one just tries to get alittle info. out their thanks for the come back have a great day