Should I give them another chance?

Hi all. I've been reading this forum for years, and have just now decided to post. I also bleed Ford blue, and have only bought Ford cars and trucks since I started driving in 1976. We currently have a 1995 Ford Taurus and this car has been great. The normal stuff, but hardly no problems and since it only cost us $13,000.00 when new, it's been a bargain. The other car, a 2002 Windstar, started out alright, but has since had many issues. It's a rattle trap, the transmission shifts hard, when you bring it in, the dealer says nothing is wrong with it. The brake pedal squeaks loudly like an old mattress and after numerous trips to 3 different dealers (one of them being a Lincoln-Mercury dealer), they say everything is normal. The brake pedal also sticks if you are on the freeway and have to brake. You have to use your foot to pry the pedal back up. I've never in my life been jerked around like this. I'm outraged that we've been constantly blown off like this. I'm afraid for my health to take it in again because of my blood pressure. Anyway, I've considered getting rid of the Taurus and buying an Escape Hybrid, but I'm afraid. Really afraid. I can't afford to go wrong again. I'm also actually starting to consider joining the RICE side. I can't believe I just typed that. But I don't know what else to do. Would you give them one more chance?

dont do it just yet buddy!

Give the Ford 500 AWD CVT a try. It is light years ahead of the taurus (i also owned one with 400K on the clock and no problems)

The 500 Shell is designed in conjuction with Volvo, its basically a S80. the AWD system was developed by Haldex a very well known name in AWD technology, the 3.0 liter engine was developed with the help of Cosworth racing. The tranny is Designed & made by ZF Germany.

They are amazing cars and nothing like their predecesors (windstar/Taurus)

Cheers