Local 2280 Picnic

undecided2280

I was in total shock when I was at the 2280 picnic on Sun. watching our President's wife(found out later that is who it was) telling off and yelling rude and personal things at our Vice President, I heard her calling her rude names and telling our VP that she does nothing for our union..Let me tell you Mrs. Presidents wife, our VP does a whole bunch for our union she looks out for everyone in the union, oh that's right she is not in your husbands click....did anyone else see this at the picnic? It is about time we need other people to run our local...

I was in total shock when I was at the 2280 picnic on Sun. watching our President's wife(found out later that is who it was) telling off and yelling rude and personal things at our Vice President, I heard her calling her rude names and telling our VP that she does nothing for our union..Let me tell you Mrs. Presidents wife, our VP does a whole bunch for our union she looks out for everyone in the union, oh that's right she is not in your husbands click....did anyone else see this at the picnic? It is about time we need other people to run our local...

I was there and seen the whole thing. Who does Howdy Dootie's wife think she is? Why did our President give her the job of Picnic Nazi?

Why is she even running our Picnic???? Did we elect her? Does she pay dues? She does fight her husbands battles for him obviously!

I think Howdies wife is just pissed because she found out Howdie wanted some action from Lori and he was refused..SEVERAL TIMES!!

Lori is the best officer we have at the local and it is very obvious to me that Howdie Dootie is feeling the heat.

Everyone I know is asking Lori to run for President against Kenn and Vince. It's time to clear all the BS out our Local.

Start with Kenn,Bill,Nichole and Mod!

I was there and seen the whole thing. Who does Howdy Dootie's wife think she is? Why did our President give her the job of Picnic Nazi?

Why is she even running our Picnic???? Did we elect her? Does she pay dues? She does fight her husbands battles for him obviously!

I think Howdies wife is just pissed because she found out Howdie wanted some action from Lori and he was refused..SEVERAL TIMES!!

Lori is the best officer we have at the local and it is very obvious to me that Howdie Dootie is feeling the heat.

Everyone I know is asking Lori to run for President against Kenn and Vince. It's time to clear all the BS out our Local.

Start with Kenn,Bill,Nichole and Mod!

lol wish i would have been there for that, entertaining at the least.

• 4 weeks later...

It's truth time!!! Lori were you too drunk to realize there were witnesses. Hey Eagle you were not even at our picnic. There were several witnesses all willing to come forward if needed. Fact: The plot started in the raffle tent to verbally assault the President's wife. Ass-hole people heard you Fact: Lori got drunk at our Local picnic. Lori grabs Pres' wife by the arm Fact: Lori screamed in her face, making insulting remarks about our President. Fact: UNBECOMING OF AN OFFICER! I was there along with a few other people. Could not hear what wife said, she was not screaming But she did return an insult and walked away into the bathroom. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. If you were a man and you grabbed another man like that you would have been cold cocked. Lucky for you wife behaved like a lady. QUESTION When did Lori join the vigilante's? YOU were the only one that heard what she said to you, well deserved by the way. All the witnesses heard what you said about the President because you were screaming, but no one heard wife because she was not screaming. She told President later that night what insult she returned to you. Monday morning it was the Vice Pres running her mouth all the way to the vigilantes you were the only one that knew. You can't blame anyone else. Are you just plain stupid or were you still drunk? Either way UNBECOMING OF AN OFFICER If it were up to me you would be brought up on charges. Lets cut through the BS. I've been around along time.. This is all about a merger with 228. Fact Lori was offered a appointment from her family at 228,if the merger went through she went behind the Locals back to talk about it . When it was found out SHE ADMITTED IT. They know as long as Lambert is President IT ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN! You smear his wife to get at him? What next, His Kids? Let me tell you about politics, going after the family always backfires. You played your hand way too early. Vigilantes even most of you don't want a merger, you have been used by one of your own. Vice President you have not done yourself any favors. if your going to run the floor... She called me a w-----,you better be a nun. I have heard so many dirty things being said about you . things that even I will not repeat but from what I hear YOU ARE NOT A NUN!This time you screwed yourself. Vigilantes we some times find you amusing but you clowns will never be elected to anything. We all know who you are and who your newest member is. Your Done. heard the Pres is going to take the high road on this one. I would have all of you thrown out. Don't ever forget whether we voted for him or not us old timers take offense to anyone trashing our President! All members of 2280 should do the same!

It's truth time!!! Lori were you too drunk to realize there were witnesses. Hey Eagle you were not even at our picnic. There were several witnesses all willing to come forward if needed. Fact: The plot started in the raffle tent to verbally assault the President's wife. Ass-hole people heard you Fact: Lori got drunk at our Local picnic. Lori grabs Pres' wife by the arm Fact: Lori screamed in her face, making insulting remarks about our President. Fact: UNBECOMING OF AN OFFICER! I was there along with a few other people. Could not hear what wife said, she was not screaming But she did return an insult and walked away into the bathroom. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. If you were a man and you grabbed another man like that you would have been cold cocked. Lucky for you wife behaved like a lady. QUESTION When did Lori join the vigilante's? YOU were the only one that heard what she said to you, well deserved by the way. All the witnesses heard what you said about the President because you were screaming, but no one heard wife because she was not screaming. She told President later that night what insult she returned to you. Monday morning it was the Vice Pres running her mouth all the way to the vigilantes you were the only one that knew. You can't blame anyone else. Are you just plain stupid or were you still drunk? Either way UNBECOMING OF AN OFFICER If it were up to me you would be brought up on charges. Lets cut through the BS. I've been around along time.. This is all about a merger with 228. Fact Lori was offered a appointment from her family at 228,if the merger went through she went behind the Locals back to talk about it . When it was found out SHE ADMITTED IT. They know as long as Lambert is President IT ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN! You smear his wife to get at him? What next, His Kids? Let me tell you about politics, going after the family always backfires. You played your hand way too early. Vigilantes even most of you don't want a merger, you have been used by one of your own. Vice President you have not done yourself any favors. if your going to run the floor... She called me a w-----,you better be a nun. I have heard so many dirty things being said about you . things that even I will not repeat but from what I hear YOU ARE NOT A NUN!This time you screwed yourself. Vigilantes we some times find you amusing but you clowns will never be elected to anything. We all know who you are and who your newest member is. Your Done. heard the Pres is going to take the high road on this one. I would have all of you thrown out. Don't ever forget whether we voted for him or not us old timers take offense to anyone trashing our President! All members of 2280 should do the same!

First of all i dont think Lori was the one caught by the news camera buying beer and wasting our money. I happened to be buying raffle tickets when the presidents wife came to the ticket booth and quite frankley, the way she spoke to our elected vice president caused everyone in ear shot to be enraged and even told lori to tell her where to go! Lori of course would not lower herself to put her in her place, Lori is an elected officer of this local and the wife is well?????? A soon to be ex presidents wife who has no place shooting her mouth off to any member of local 2280 and certainaly not an officer. I think what this all boils down to is this president knows lori has been elected 3 times, has always been a hard working officer who is 100% for the membership and happens to be well liked. You Ken are a self serving p.o.s who knows his days are numbered. you really are dumber than you look, if thats possible, In lori you could have had a loyal hard working Vp, but because you are so intimidated by her you have created a mess in this local and this membership deserves more. i do not know if lori plans on running for president or not, but i will tell you this i will be voting for anyone BUT Ken Lampert!!!! He has proved his greediness, selfishness and stupidity and I for one am done with him. You should know that most of the people in the plant feel the same way i do! See ya Ken oh and by the way next time you bring your dog to a union function you better keep her on her leash!

Kenny, or that retired Bumm that has your leash!! :shades: Listen to me carefully! Your just pissed because for the last 5 years you wanted a piece of Lori's ass!! :fan: Don't lie Ken, you heard she was loose and you took a shot and got shot down, (several times)! :hysterical:

Now, to the facts, your wife assaulted our Vice President at the picnic because I was an "earshot away" she has no buisness "running" our picnics anyway! Certainly our VP has more authority over a picnic than your wife!!

I di not bring your wife into this SHE AND YOU BROUGHT HER INTO THIS!!

However, you mention Lori's family and another merger scare, wake up you dumb asshole! Your not getting re-elected to anything again!!

And tell Frank Howe to stay retired!! we know who writes your articles Howdy!!

I thought bill was ok, that he does the financial, and stays out of the small group power struggles. is he close to mod and ken?

Depends on what crowd he is around...if you noice he tried to walk a tight rope when everyones together!!

Fence rider!! but secretly love Ken because he can do whatever he wants..he always supported MOD!

Depends on what crowd he is around...if you noice he tried to walk a tight rope when everyones together!!

Fence rider!! but secretly love Ken because he can do whatever he wants..he always supported MOD!

Can't resist anymore. Sparky I guess you wont be voting for anyone. You don't even work here. You weren't "buying tickets" You were there with the t-shirt man. Your the one with the attitude as big as your butt!! It wasn't the President on camera buying beer. If you actually worked here you would have known that.and its LAMBERT not Lampert you would have known that too. if you actually worked here Isn't it enough you helped make a mess out of the V.P. are you now working on the Financial secretary? Bill you need to check her she's making you look stupid/change your user name and hide the password. Now to the retired party natzi you outed yourself on that on from the get go. Wouldn't your husband be proud of you if he knew what you were up to? Not only are you slamming our President but you too have made a mess of the V.P. and you are crapping on your husbands legacy. You say "you heard she was loose" are you insane? how is that helping Lori? There's plenty of that chatter already. MAN all this cuz three chicks are jealous and want to sh*t on the members picnic! Lori has acted on alot of bad advice. If she didn't bring it on herself you could almost feel sorry for her. All the great advice she got from her family and you two jealous hens. You've all but done her in. What you have forgotten is the only thing the members care about is that they had the best picnic ever. Who cares who volunteered. GET OVER IT! MOVE ON! AND STOP YOUR BS.

P.S. This forum is for Ford workers so GET THE HELL OFF!

Can't resist anymore. Sparky I guess you wont be voting for anyone. You don't even work here. You weren't "buying tickets" You were there with the t-shirt man. Your the one with the attitude as big as your butt!! It wasn't the President on camera buying beer. If you actually worked here you would have known that.and its LAMBERT not Lampert you would have known that too. if you actually worked here Isn't it enough you helped make a mess out of the V.P. are you now working on the Financial secretary? Bill you need to check her she's making you look stupid/change your user name and hide the password. Now to the retired party natzi you outed yourself on that on from the get go. Wouldn't your husband be proud of you if he knew what you were up to? Not only are you slamming our President but you too have made a mess of the V.P. and you are crapping on your husbands legacy. You say "you heard she was loose" are you insane? how is that helping Lori? There's plenty of that chatter already. MAN all this cuz three chicks are jealous and want to sh*t on the members picnic! Lori has acted on alot of bad advice. If she didn't bring it on herself you could almost feel sorry for her. All the great advice she got from her family and you two jealous hens. You've all but done her in. What you have forgotten is the only thing the members care about is that they had the best picnic ever. Who cares who volunteered. GET OVER IT! MOVE ON! AND STOP YOUR BS.

P.S. This forum is for Ford workers so GET THE HELL OFF!

Thats what he was telling people...and he found out diffrent! :hysterical: Obviously he told his wife that stuff by what she had to say.. You want to tell me I'm full of shit again sonny?

We are going to move on to the election! When Ken will be back on the floor working hard right by his buddy MOD! Maybe they can go have a beer together..

Was it MOD buying the beer on channel 4 or getting into a drunken fight at the baseball game?? I get all the drunken episodes mixed up!!

Why does it matter about Lori's personal life, let's see how dedicated she is to our membership and let's see how dedicated Howdie Dootie is?

Really let's take a quick look at what Mr. President has done, oh yea NOTHING...at least Lori is here on afternoons selling tickets on her own time for Mr. President I mean for our picnic....and Mr. President I am sorry but if your wife really new Lori,she would know that Lori don't get mean with anyone. I guess everyone is right she is jealous of Laurie,well Howdie I guess when you are back on line you can always thank your posse and your wife for a job well done by all of you!!!!!!

Thats what he was telling people...and he found out diffrent! :hysterical: Obviously he told his wife that stuff by what she had to say.. You want to tell me I'm full of shit again sonny?

We are going to move on to the election! When Ken will be back on the floor working hard right by his buddy MOD! Maybe they can go have a beer together..

Was it MOD buying the beer on channel 4 or getting into a drunken fight at the baseball game?? I get all the drunken episodes mixed up!!