Got my VIN!

VIN 1FMJK1J51AEA70878

2010 Expedition El KR

I think due to be built week of 10/12

Could anyone please provide a sticker link or any other info?

Thanks.

btw: I live in western KY and the Expy will be built in Louisville. I wish Ford had plant tours.

here is the link to look at the window sticker when it becomes available Window Sticker. Check after Wednesday and it should be up there if your truck is getting built during the week of the 12th of October.

Other than that I don't have any other information.

• 2 weeks later...
Window Sticker today! :happy feet:

Congrats. I noticed yours doesn't have a date up at the top (near where "blend" is on many stickers). Mine doesn't either, but it has apparently already been produced...I got a status of "awaiting shipment" as of last Friday.

Congrats. I noticed yours doesn't have a date up at the top (near where "blend" is on many stickers). Mine doesn't either, but it has apparently already been produced...I got a status of "awaiting shipment" as of last Friday.

This am your sticker has the date of 10/19!

Sorry. I must have been looking at the other Fusion on order. I don't see your VIN posted anywhere. :doh:

Get my hopes up! I took it down since I have my window sticker now. I'll be calling for a rail car number (hopefully) this Friday after work. It was awaiting shipment last Friday and should be on its way this week and delivered sometime next week.

No production date on my sticker but, the Expy is here today. I get to pick it up in the morning! :hyper:

No date ever showed up on mine, either. But, it's arriving at the dealer tomorrow. I won't get to pick it up until Friday or Saturday..I'm pumped.