Employee Network Website/Discounts

Does anybody know how i can update my password for the employee network? It says to contact to somebody I don't even know who... Or does somebody know what discount we get on a Dell? And what is the discount code?

Thank you so much!

If you have a CIDs (Ford) email account you should be able to retrieve your password, there are at least 2 methods.

Good luck

To log in go to www.at.ford.com

At the welcome page select the U.S. Employees tab

After selecting that you will see the following:

U.S. Employees

You are not logged in. Please click here to log in and view secured content such as the Discount Marketplace and Benefits. Once you log in, these links will appear at the top of the list below.

Select the click here and you will be taken to the hourly log-in page where your old www.employees.ford log-in will work.

Hope this helps

Edited by Builderdad

To log in go to www.at.ford.com

At the welcome page select the U.S. Employees tab

After selecting that you will see the following:

U.S. Employees

You are not logged in. Please click here to log in and view secured content such as the Discount Marketplace and Benefits. Once you log in, these links will appear at the top of the list below.

Select the click here and you will be taken to the hourly log-in page where your old www.employees.ford log-in will work.

Hope this helps

This is exactly what I did, I have my ID, but I don't have a valid password. When I click on "forgot password", I get to the page where I fill in all my info like last name, soc., start date,... then I submit, I get You already have a valid Login ID (CDSID), it is (xxx). If you want to reset your password, you need to use P-Synch inside Ford network.

This is exactly what I did, I have my ID, but I don't have a valid password. When I click on "forgot password", I get to the page where I fill in all my info like last name, soc., start date,... then I submit, I get You already have a valid Login ID (CDSID), it is (xxx). If you want to reset your password, you need to use P-Synch inside Ford network.

u need to log in on a computer at work and reset your password

Exactly; the work passwords need to be changed every 90 days.

I can get logged in on everything except "Discount Market Place".Does anybody have a contact # to report this.I tried to call 1-888-317-4957 and it sounds like that number is for active Ford employees and Ford computers only?Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much, everybody! In the past I was able to do it from home, I thought, I was still able to do that...
I'm having the exact same problem. I've reset the password from home numerous times. Now, it seems I can't. It instructs me to use the P-Synch inside Ford Network.I wouldn't know where to begin to achieve this,being a lowly line worker. If I asked a commiteeman his head would explode.

www.corpshoppingco.com

don't forget to check for discounts on our employee discount site for christmas shopping, we get discounts to most of the popular online stores like amazon, target, sears, dell and so on. Cyber monday i got an additional 15% off most stuff i purchased just by using our discount.

www.corpshoppingco.com