Appreciate tracking updates and sticker for Flex

Greetings, I'd appreciate tracking info and a window sticker for the Flex I ordered on 10/26/09, VIN 2FMHK6DT6ABA81313. When I got the VIN a few weeks ago the tenative build date was 12/7/09, but I haven't gotten any new info since then. I would appreciate current tracking info and the window sticker when available. Thanks much for your assistance.

Greetings, I'd appreciate tracking info and a window sticker for the Flex I ordered on 10/26/09, VIN 2FMHK6DT6ABA81313. When I got the VIN a few weeks ago the tenative build date was 12/7/09, but I haven't gotten any new info since then. I would appreciate current tracking info and the window sticker when available. Thanks much for your assistance.

Just checked, and it isn't in production yet. Should be started on Monday. I'll check again then. As for the window sticker, send me a message and I'll send a copy back to you.

I was wondering if someone might be able to look up the status of my flex SEL we orderd it on October 1 09 so it been about 9 weeks. The VIN # 2FMHK6CC2ABA73856 is my vin and any updated information would be truly appreciated as we are dying to get our new car.

Thank you very much.

I was wondering if someone might be able to look up the status of my flex SEL we orderd it on October 1 09 so it been about 9 weeks. The VIN # 2FMHK6CC2ABA73856 is my vin and any updated information would be truly appreciated as we are dying to get our new car.

Thank you very much.

Should be delivered over the next couple days. It's in the convoy yard now.

Should be delivered over the next couple days. It's in the convoy yard now.

That's great news!! You don't by any chance when know what day they are normally shipped on? Or is it random?

Thanks again for the quick response.

Thank you very much.

My dealer is now telling me that the car is stuck at the remote start installation place. Can anyone confirm this or provide any other information.

Very much appreciated.

Mike

Just checked, and it isn't in production yet. Should be started on Monday. I'll check again then. As for the window sticker, send me a message and I'll send a copy back to you.

Can you confirm that my Flex was built and if it is in transport? It was supposed to be built on 12/7/09. It was ordered on 10/26/09, VIN 2FMHK6DT6ABA81313. You provided the window sticker last weekend. Thanks for your assistance.

Can you confirm that my Flex was built and if it is in transport? It was supposed to be built on 12/7/09. It was ordered on 10/26/09, VIN 2FMHK6DT6ABA81313. You provided the window sticker last weekend. Thanks for your assistance.

Your vehicle is at the upfitters having the remote starter option installed. Currently it's not a factory installed option, but will be in the future.

I would like to know the estimated ship date or any other status on my 2010 Ford Flex which I ordered Sep 8th!

The VIN is 2FMHK6DT5ABA73879, my dealer can't seem to find out any info. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. :shrug:

Edited by seafur