I wish for a BOLD MOVE in customer service

ford4v429

someone had a pretty good Idea, but someone else(not a ford CUSTOMER obviously) decided otherwise...

anyone notice any kind of trend here:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52

perhaps if we take a few weeks to crunch the numbers a trend might be seen worth looking closer at...or perhaps someone did and came to the obvious conclusion that it was not worth pursuing, as resources could be better expanded pursuing all the blatent useage of ford/mustang names on signs all over the country...yeah, maybe thats where ford needs to expand- increase legal department- everyone loves lawyers, right?

I like the Bold idea. although, I could not agree with you more. They need to take that idea and move it to Customer service. Ford seems to be on a kick lately. First taking to court with anyone having a mustang name in their bussiness. Who do they think buys these products? What else are we going to see.

I am really getting disenchanted with Ford. Not many people have a connection to thier toyota or honda like they might with thier ford (who remembers the toyota thier dad had when they were a kid??), so they dont need to care as much I guess....but really, they have gotten to a point where I dont even feel bad that I went from an all ford family to driving a subie as a dd! Suing people about the Mustang name, and WTF is this bold moves crap? Ugh-VW's commercials were way better. VW!