For Whom The Bell Tolls

Stugots

The clock is winding down and it is almost time for elections---------------------------------------------------A question I have to ask myslef------------------------------------------------------ I say self" where is Frank Saez going to end up when he loses the election?"

Edited by Stugots

The clock is winding down and it is almost time for elections---------------------------------------------------A question I have to ask myslef------------------------------------------------------ I say self" where is Frank Saez going to end up when he loses the election?"

my question to you is were is Tim Williams gonna go ????

What kind of rep doesn't attend union meetings?-----------------------------------------------------He shows co-workers pictures of "work girlfriend" in compromising positions.--------------------------------------------------He shares employees information and discipline status with other employees.--------------------------------------------------He walks around the plant yelling at bosses and raising his voice at employees.--------------------------------------------------He leaves work early regularly.--------------------------------------------------Does anyone out there know who I'm referring to??

Edited by Stugots

A couple more opinionated observations-------------------------------------------------------He lies about everything.-------------------------------------------------Doesnt do anything for his area, other than create friction.---------------------------------------------------He has been re-districted 4 freakin times!------------------------------------------------------He wants to be appointed so he doesn't have to worry about an election that he can never possibly win.--------------------------------------------------------He rats employees out any chance he gets.-------------------------------------------------------Loud and obnoxious, and never around. Who is this s.o.b.?

Edited by Stugots

He has been like a bad case of herpes to the UAW.--------------------------------------------------------No matter how hard you try, it just won't go away.-------------------------------------------------------Well boy, we've got some valtrex that's gonna keep you under control.----------------------------------------------------It's called an election and it will send you off to obscurity in department 16.---------------------------------------------------------Your bark is worse than your bite, and you spit when you talk.------------------------------------------------------- You're a RAT terrier. You arent a pitbull.

He has been like a bad case of herpes to the UAW.--------------------------------------------------------No matter how hard you try, it just won't go away.-------------------------------------------------------Well boy, we've got some valtrex that's gonna keep you under control.----------------------------------------------------It's called an election and it will send you off to obscurity in department 16.---------------------------------------------------------Your bark is worse than your bite, and you spit when you talk.------------------------------------------------------- You're a RAT terrier. You arent a pitbull.

You know stu what bothers me the most is that if anyboby deserves to be removed from office its the Poodle , besides never attending union meetings which is required of all appointed and elected officials under article 23 of our by-laws , and a complete faliure of the oath that he took , but now he is trying to look like he is working is f#@king joke ... My question to you stu is , do they enforce the attendance policy in your area????

The election is April 13th and I think it would take longer than that for any process to force him out.--------------------------------------------------------So it's only a matter of time.

Not if they inforce the attendence rules on elected officials, he would have been gone a long time ago .....ruff ruff ruff heard he is under investigation for stealing , destruction of company property someone saw him writing on billboards Edited by the new eye

Not if they inforce the attendence rules on elected officials, he would have been gone a long time ago .....ruff ruff ruff heard he is under investigation for stealing , destruction of company property someone saw him writing on billboards

Franks Saez went to labor relations and asked the HR manager to place rich brogan out of his district so he would not be able to run against Frank. They put Rich in 17 instead of 78.

I wonder how many grievances Frank gave away for that deal?

Then Frank went on the floor and spread the rumor that a deal was made for rich to get into 17. Who ever made that deal ought to be slappped! Frank Saez needs to be removed from office. All he does is spread lies and gossip about people. Some of these people are his (so called friends). This clown needs to go the hard way!

The guy comes in late and leaves early and all he does is lie everytime he speaks!!!!!!

What kind of rep doesn't attend union meetings?---------------------------------------------------He gets sexual favors at work and he has a girlfriend at home.-------------------------------------------------------He shows co-workers pictures of said "work girlfriend" in compromising positions.--------------------------------------------------He shares employees information and discipline status with other employees.--------------------------------------------------He walks around the plant yelling at bosses and raising his voice at employees.--------------------------------------------------He leaves work early regularly.--------------------------------------------------Does anyone out there know who I'm referring to??

I thought Terry Almalfitano was his gf? Isn't that how she got the cleaning job in 78? Frank made that happen also..

Franks Saez went to labor relations and asked the HR manager to place rich brogan out of his district so he would not be able to run against Frank. They put Rich in 17 instead of 78.

I wonder how many grievances Frank gave away for that deal?

Then Frank went on the floor and spread the rumor that a deal was made for rich to get into 17. Who ever made that deal ought to be slappped! Frank Saez needs to be removed from office. All he does is spread lies and gossip about people. Some of these people are his (so called friends). This clown needs to go the hard way!

The guy comes in late and leaves early and all he does is lie everytime he speaks!!!!!!

What he do CRY ??? Frank (the rumorville) Saez is to close to Tim Williams for me , all of a sudden they are actully walkin their DISTRICTS were the f@!k were you when I called you Tim ??

You people talk alot of trash about others on hear but what does that say for yourself! We all know that STUGOTS aka Angelo Lupo is one of the people talking and he really has no room to talk what so ever! Dude your just jealous that someone might have a gf in here becuz your to smelly to get one. Try some deodorant it may help!! You are the biggest RAT BASTARD of them all do you tell Jeff Terry all the SH** you talk about him behind his back?????? Now you know Jeff....

Speaking of Jeff Terry he went walking around the plant and told me the reason he couldn't come over before was because Dave Dooley would not allow him in the plant. Nice Going Jeff blame your short comings as our Local President on a dead guy "right". GOOD LUCK IN THE ELECTION!

The new eye aka Rich Brogan just be glad you have a job let alone a gf. I forgot maybe you smack em around on occassion. You don't even come to work and your the biggest sh*t starter there is. Worry about you and not everyone else.. All you do is bust up solidarity whenever you open your mouth.

Saez you need to keep it in your pants.

I'm running for election. You'll see what a real union rep should do not bash on everyone else........

You people talk alot of trash about others on hear but what does that say for yourself! We all know that STUGOTS aka Angelo Lupo is one of the people talking and he really has no room to talk what so ever! Dude your just jealous that someone might have a gf in here becuz your to smelly to get one. Try some deodorant it may help!! You are the biggest RAT BASTARD of them all do you tell Jeff Terry all the SH** you talk about him behind his back?????? Now you know Jeff....

Speaking of Jeff Terry he went walking around the plant and told me the reason he couldn't come over before was because Dave Dooley would not allow him in the plant. Nice Going Jeff blame your short comings as our Local President on a dead guy "right". GOOD LUCK IN THE ELECTION!

The new eye aka Rich Brogan just be glad you have a job let alone a gf. I forgot maybe you smack em around on occassion. You don't even come to work and your the biggest sh*t starter there is. Worry about you and not everyone else.. All you do is bust up solidarity whenever you open your mouth.

I'm running for election. You'll see what a real union rep should do not bash on everyone else........

---------------------------------------------------------------You aren't as good of a detective as you might think you are.----------------------------------------------------------Sorry

HEY all i know is way to go on not bashing your brothers and sisters...SOLIDARITY

HEY all i know is way to go on not bashing your brothers and sisters...SOLIDARITY

Not bashing just pointing out the liars, and the s**t starters....... It seems funny but the only time it all happens is around election time...... Not bashing again, "just truths"........ A wise man once said the truth hurts...