Online Window Sticker

bztz4m

I have a question on the online window stickers and I hope someone can help me. On the window sticker there a lot of fields on the top of the PDF file does anyone know what all the fields mean? And can anyone breakdown all the field on the window sticker?

You mean these ???

Correct, I know the 120090511 is the Build Date and the 7971 is the sequential blend number and the 9E04 is part of the cars batch-id what ever that is but I would like to know about the other fields as well. Thanks for any help you can give me.

• 2 weeks later...

Correct, I know the 120090511 is the Build Date and the 7971 is the sequential blend number and the 9E04 is part of the cars batch-id what ever that is but I would like to know about the other fields as well. Thanks for any help you can give me.

I know this much:

9E04 is the date the order was entered, in this case 2009, May, 4th, . This code matches the date shown in the box below the large barcode. 'A' in the first spot means 2010.

FLR means Flat Rock.

NA is for USA cars, NE is for Canadian cars, NM is for Mexico, and NX is for export

I know this much:

9E04 is the date the order was entered, in this case 2009, May, 4th, . This code matches the date shown in the box below the large barcode. 'A' in the first spot means 2010.

FLR means Flat Rock.

NA is for USA cars, NE is for Canadian cars, NM is for Mexico, and NX is for export

Thanks Chris

• 4 weeks later...

What does the Ramp, Cert, TRD, Bump, etc mean?

I checked my Window sticker in March and it was different than it was today. I used to have something marked in the Cert section (CMP) and I used to have something in the TRD section © and now those boxes are empty and my Ramp section says ®. Any help decoding that?

Also my Ship Through code has changed at the bottom of the Sticker.