ETA for 2011

rd2008

The build date for our 2011 GT/CS is April 5th. The ETA to the dealers lot is April 26th. They say don't count on that date but hopefully it will be close.

Have you received your VIN from Ford yet? If so please register your GT/CS on my site located at: http://gtcsregistry.com My site is now an offical affiliate of the Ford Performance Group and soon we will be able to purchase the certified certificates from them. Right now the art work for the certificate is completed and they will be doing a test print on my 2007 GT/CS VIN so I can give them the approval to proceed with the certificate program.

Ron Davis

Site owner GTCSregistry.com

Have you received your VIN from Ford yet? If so please register your GT/CS on my site located at: http://gtcsregistry.com My site is now an offical affiliate of the Ford Performance Group and soon we will be able to purchase the certified certificates from them. Right now the art work for the certificate is completed and they will be doing a test print on my 2007 GT/CS VIN so I can give them the approval to proceed with the certificate program.

Ron Davis

Site owner GTCSregistry.com

Hi Ron;

Yep,I will, the 08 GT/CS is registered and I was going to wait till the car arrived to get a hold of you to register it but I will do it today. Thanks.

My 2011 GT/CS was scheduled last night and it looks like ETA for me is April 20th. Has anyone got an earlier delivery date? I'm trying to figure out where I stand.

2011 California Special order scheduled

2011 Mustang GT Premium, Race Red

-California Special

-All Glass Roof

-Security Package

-3.73 ratio

Edited by HokieCodeMonkey