Wow!

Looks like Kohler, Armando and crew could sweep the election. I guess there is a recount between Brad and Elison, but no one could've guessed either ticket would sweep.

It's going to be a fun year at Romeo!

Have you been out on medical ? You sure don't know what has been going on.

If you think this was a sweep..wait until you see the impechment proceedings on Randy.. that's next..

Have you been out on medical ? You sure don't know what has been going on.

If you think this was a sweep..wait until you see the impechment proceedings on Randy.. that's next..

Just another example of Future having his head up his #$$%, he claims to know everything and yet continually proves he knows nothing!!!

Looks like Kohler, Armando and crew could sweep the election. I guess there is a recount between Brad and Elison, but no one could've guessed either ticket would sweep.

Geebus, you need to come down to the populated shifts and get the skinny.

Ain't NOTHING fun here and the last year of the gruesome will be uglier than the last 3 and just as unproductive.

Put your finger on the pulse or lose touch. Your choice.

Geebus, you need to come down to the populated shifts and get the skinny.

Ain't NOTHING fun here and the last year of the gruesome will be uglier than the last 3 and just as unproductive.

Put your finger on the pulse or lose touch. Your choice.

Being on midnights is like being on another planet. We really don't hear much on this shift. The one that really suprised me was Elison. Through all the crap that has gone on in our plant, he has always come out unscathed. Apparently not this time.

Just another example of Future having his head up his #$$%, he claims to know everything and yet continually proves he knows nothing!!!

Ah one of the anonymous cowards has reared his ugly head again. You must have a wonderful, sitting there waiting for me to post just so you can insult me. I'm flattered and you are welcome for giving you purpose.

• Like 2

Being on midnights is like being on another planet. We really don't hear much on this shift. The one that really suprised me was Elison. Through all the crap that has gone on in our plant, he has always come out unscathed. Apparently not this time.

Yeah, well, he is the plant committee and he did negotiate the local agreement with his pal gruesome. It sucks beyond words.

Oh, and it's a whole new membership at REP also. Bullshit walks over into the 'no confidence' column at vote time.

Yup, that Elison sure is / was a slick phucker!! BTW, welcome back to Al and all his faithful followers.

• Like 1

Congrats to Kohler !! Also to Armando and crew!! Its pretty sad that the current chairman cant win A delegate spot...I wonder how many of Gruesomes puppets are gonna jump ship for the next election......I guess time will tell.

• Like 1

\\P

SO HAPPY FOR YOU RUSS MILANOl<<<YOU HAVE TALENTM[<

Russ Milana is a good person and a great union rep. Romeo needs his attributes now more than ever.

As for the run off, I surely hope that the 200 people who voted for Mike Bologna throw their support behind Brad Sweet.

Grusome's team needs to warm the bench.

Russ Milana is a good person and a great union rep. Romeo needs his attributes now more than ever.

As for the run off, I surely hope that the 200 people who voted for Mike Bologna throw their support behind Brad Sweet.

Grusome's team needs to warm the bench.

Well Said Trufflebuns....Romeo really needs to send a message to Gruesome!

Congrats to Brad Sweet !!!!! It was a complete sweep good job guys.......