Ford Focus upgraded frameless wiper blades

jeff618

On my mission to find an upgraded rear wiper blade, I found a great wiper blade for all around... If you want to upgrade to the newer-style frameless wipers, I could only find one aftermarket choice that had the 14" size for the rear as well as the 22" ds & 19" ps. I found the "Trico NeoForm Beam Blades" online and they're fairly priced, wipe super well, are super quiet, and look really good. They perform well in rain, mist, snow and ice and put up with the abuse of a Wisconsin winter. The place I bought them from just notified me that there's a $15 rebate thru 5/15/2010. I highly recommend...

On my mission to find an upgraded rear wiper blade, I found a great wiper blade for all around... If you want to upgrade to the newer-style frameless wipers, I could only find one aftermarket choice that had the 14" size for the rear as well as the 22" ds & 19" ps. I found the "Trico NeoForm Beam Blades" online and they're fairly priced, wipe super well, are super quiet, and look really good. They perform well in rain, mist, snow and ice and put up with the abuse of a Wisconsin winter. The place I bought them from just notified me that there's a $15 rebate thru 5/15/2010. I highly recommend...

MMMmm your not Bob Kearns?

• 6 months later...