2280 Lets state the facts

billjack

The Vice President met secretly with Lu 400 & 2280 about merging with them.

The benefits rep got involved in areas that he shouldn't have and made a threat against a fellow rep and the UAW Ford Vice President pulled him. Our President doesn't have that right.

The former secretary wanted to hire our new secretary, and was mad because she was not allowed to run the local. Thats the presidents job.

Our financial secretary cant spend to much time at the local because of his shirt business and his so called credit union business.

The recording seretary joined her colleagues in not keeping with any project that was planned for the workers, and being rude to the new secretary, because they cant leave the local anytime they please.

Somehow the negotiating team, the president, plant chairman, and the plant commitee man did a good job with saving our plant. We have two new jobs coming in and there were no concessions. We still work under our old contract and our plant is rated the best of all Ford plants.

The Vice President met secretly with Lu 400 & 2280 about merging with them.

The benefits rep got involved in areas that he shouldn't have and made a threat against a fellow rep and the UAW Ford Vice President pulled him. Our President doesn't have that right.

The former secretary wanted to hire our new secretary, and was mad because she was not allowed to run the local. Thats the presidents job.

Our financial secretary cant spend to much time at the local because of his shirt business and his so called credit union business.

The recording seretary joined her colleagues in not keeping with any project that was planned for the workers, and being rude to the new secretary, because they cant leave the local anytime they please.

Somehow the negotiating team, the president, plant chairman, and the plant commitee man did a good job with saving our plant. We have two new jobs coming in and there were no concessions. We still work under our old contract and our plant is rated the best of all Ford plants.

I work next door so I don't want to get all up in your elections but....Isn't it funny how the ones with the biggest mouths usually have

the dirtiest hands?

• Like 1

I'm not drinking your kool-aid and I won't be drinking your water either.-------------------------------------------------------Who knows what's in there.--------------------------------------------------------It is time for 2280 to go Greene.--

I'm not drinking your kool-aid and I won't be drinking your water either.-------------------------------------------------------Who knows what's in there.--------------------------------------------------------It is time for 2280 to go Greene.--

Green is the right word for him...There is no way 2280 is going to elect some one with absolutely zero experience!!!!K said he told her a month ago that he was goin to school to teach...Why would anyone here elect someone who doesn't even want to work here???

Exect at large???come on man your kidding right???HAS ZERO GREIVANCE.....HAS ZERO BARGAINING!!! Would you want him negotiating your next contract????I sure don't. DANA WHO?????was just thrown in as a ringer and was dumb enough to fall for it!!!! Only person he's hurtin is Special...Also heard he can"t hold the tequilla...made a great impression at the xmas party...Puking all over the place..out cold in the bathroom..wish I had a picture of that!!!Oh maybe some one does?!!!!!! Way to start at the bottem...

• Like 1

Dana likes his kool-aid with Tequilla!!!~

• Like 1

Maybe he doesn't hold his liquor that well because he is a dedicated worker and isn't at the bar or the party store all day like mod.

I don't care that Tequilla kicked his ass...I care that HE will get his ass kicked at the bargaining table or that he has never even layed his eyes on a greivance before...You guys set him up for a harder fall than the Tequilla ever could have!!!!!!

• Like 1

A United States serviceman doesn't get his ass kicked anywhere.-----------------------------------------------------He won't have a problem getting his point across--

Hey... when we all have to enlist... I'll vote for him for my platoon leader...And yes he does have a little problem getting his point across...he's had a few outbursts at a couple meetings...MOST IMPORTANT...You gotta have a point before you can get it across......No way meanin to disrespect the US service...but...He should stick to what he knows......

• Like 1

Yeah Lambert is the candidate with low seniority and he really was experienced before he took office.-------------------------------------------------------The dispute is yours and mine and the difference of opinion about greene, lambert and who is better for the local.--------------------------------------------------------I'm not gonna go around in circles with you on the issue we will leave it up to the election.--

• Like 1

Yeah Lambert is the candidate with low seniority and he really was experienced before he took office.-------------------------------------------------------The dispute is yours and mine and the difference of opinion about greene, lambert and who is better for the local.--------------------------------------------------------I'm not gonna go around in circles with you on the issue we will leave it up to the election.--

Lambert did have experience before he took office...He was involved with teamsters for 10 years bargaing..grievence...he does have the best resume out there. I sense you have a personal problem with him so you are a little biased as to what is best for the local...I don't think INEXPERIENCE is good for anything. We don't offer on the job training...

Lambert did have experience before he took office...He was involved with teamsters for 10 years bargaing..grievence...he does have the best resume out there. I sense you have a personal problem with him so you are a little biased as to what is best for the local...I don't think INEXPERIENCE is good for anything. We don't offer on the job training...

Thought you might want to know. OUR vigilantis---ROB and VINCE___think they are earning brownie points by using the injuries and the death of those 5 police officers to make themselves appear to give a damn about our union---FIRST I have a family full of cops so I will entitle myself to say this to you---DO NOT ever even try to put yourselves in the same catagory as police officers___YOU are COWARDS!!! The police proudly wear badges displaying who they are and where they come from un like YOU ROB AND VINCE who are too cowardly to show your faces---COPS DO NOT HIDE!!!!---WE should stand together like the police??? YOU might try that yourself before you think you are in any way entitled to preach that to any one---YOU have NO CRED what so ever!!!!This time ROB and VINCE you have overstepped --you are nothing but HYPOCRITES---I am more than insulted by this spineless attemp of yours!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Lambert will not make a run off let alone brag about his experience....the book that he sent out was a laughing joke on the floor. More Lambert pins in the garbage then people wearing them. Not to many of them shirts on peoples back either.

Lambert will not make a run off let alone brag about his experience....the book that he sent out was a laughing joke on the floor. More Lambert pins in the garbage then people wearing them. Not to many of them shirts on peoples back either.

MY NAME IS VINCE COLA AND THIS IS MY CAMPAIGN---------------

I HATE MY JOB!

I HATE MOD!

I WANT REVENGE!

I'M GOING TO HAVE EVERY APP. FIRED!

DID I MENTION I HATE MOD?

I WANT TO RETIRE!

FEEL SORRY FOR ME...LET ME BE PRESIDENT!

I WANT REVENGE!

I HATE MY JOB!

I'M GOING TO HAVE EVERY APP FIRED!

I WANT TO RETIRE!

DID I MENTION I HATE MOD?????????????????

Edited by stormy411

MY NAME IS VINCE COLA AND THIS IS MY CAMPAIGN---------------

I HATE MY JOB!

I HATE MOD!

I WANT REVENGE!

I'M GOING TO HAVE EVERY APP. FIRED!

I WANT TO RETIRE!

I WANT REVENGE!

I HATE MY JOB!

I'M GOING TO HAVE EVERY APP FIRED!

I WANT TO RETIRE!

DID I MENTION I HATE MOD?????????????????

You forgot Vince has served the membership better than any other appointed rep...look what you have now as an appointed benifit rep "Here call this number" Stefani. Whats wrong your little boy Lambert going back to test and warranty and Mod going to work with the boys in 6f can't stop laughing about that one! Whats next Lambert going to hire strippers to pass out water not going to help! Then if you want to go by Lamberts motto "its about the membership" then you will vote for Vince!

You forgot Vince has served the membership better than any other appointed rep...look what you have now as an appointed benifit rep "Here call this number" Stefani. Whats wrong your little boy Lambert going back to test and warranty and Mod going to work with the boys in 6f can't stop laughing about that one! Whats next Lambert going to hire strippers to pass out water not going to help! Then if you want to go by Lamberts motto "its about the membership" then you will vote for Vince!

Served the membership???must be a type-o you meant to say screwed the membership!!!!The latest has just come forward...I'm going to only put out his initials WB. He just found out from reading BLUE OVAL that it was VINNIE THE SNITCH that snitched on him forcing him to take the buy out...He is one of the trades VINNIE outed for being at the bar...36 years!!!!When he found out last week he commented on it on ROB and VINCES Vigilante facebook site...Guess what???ROB and VINCE REMOVED his post!!!!!Hey ROB way to stand up for a union guy!!!Is that what you will do as chairman??????COVER FOR VINNIE THE SNITCH??? Honest to Gods truth!!! Guess that's one vote they WON'T be getting!!!!

That "stripper" you are referring to is Kennys daughter...She is an attorney with the Wayne County Prosecutors office....VINCE you really are a P.O.S.

So you and Special going to play dirty politics about a good guy? We stayed positive when you guys attacked me and even when we had info that could hurt other candidates, but not you guys.

About teaching, He's not leaving. Its true he's been offered chances to join programs at two different universities. Is that a bad thing that he choose to run and put aside those opportunities? Your not impressed with a man who's done so well in his schooling that he's being offered the chance to join the programs at two universities? And if he does choose to teach down the line it will not be full-time and he'll still be here.

Jo you are going to have a hard time convincing any one in this plant that Dana has the chops to be President......The guy has NO experience what so ever...NO greivance...NO bargaining???????He cannot really think any one would want him negotiating a contract...If I was going to get dirty with you Jo I would tell you to go look up your past posts when YOU said it would be bad to replace experienced people with someone that is inexperienced...Yeah Jo thats what you said...you also said Dana might be good for recording secretary....I hate to inform you...Being President is more than a full time job...Our Local does not need a President that does not consider our Local his chosen career...I get it now Dana thinks its a easy ride while he is going after his teaching career..The Local will sort of be like study hall.....NO I'm not the least bit impressed!!!! And by the way...THE DIRTY TRICK was when he screwed over HOLLIS...She's the one that got him started...every one knows that...You know what they say...THOSE WHO CAN'T...TEACH

Stampy, funny i addressed my comments to some using the Vig name and Special. Why did you take that to mean you? Are you also vigilante or Karen?

I want you to understand something.

I was there when it started. Karen wasn't the driving force behind Dana becoming active. I had more to do with it than her and there is someone who had even more influence than I. His name doesn't need to be on here, but come out to talk and i'll tell ya. Dana was nominated the first time to Veterans committee by doc harrington, not Karen. I nominated him to CAP. Hell, Roger Heller did more for us than Karen.

But i got to ask you, You seem from your postings to be a Mod Guy. Why attack people who's votes you might need? What are the people who are supporting us supposed to think? I've been honest with people about how Mod could've washed his hands of me after i motherfucked him and then fucked up and he didn't. I tell people he could've left me out to dry but him, nick and Morris didn't.

Then you come along and attack both of us. WTF? The people who are going to vote for us will see this and what will their decisions be? Dana gets attacked by a Ken supporter and a Mod supporter, who does that leave if he doesn't make the run off? I don't know who you are and why your doings this.

Jo you need to take you meds...I replied to you cuz you come on here talking about how other people...Vig and Hollis being dirty ????when you are the one on facebook bitchen about the committee room and slamming others!!!.REMEMBER!!!! .... I did not come along and attach any one...I'm just saying Dana is NOT qualified to be President Did you think no one would notice??? You come on and say what a great guy he is I don't think Karen would agree with that...Truth be told Jo..seems the both of you have (in your own words)motherF----a few people over that have helped out the both of you....They can deal with you guys I'm not getting in their shit like that...And yeah I am a Kenny and MOD supporter....I don't think you have been to civil to either one of them on face book or on any of your past postings on Blue oval...

Edited by STAMPER

Hi Mod.----------------------------------------------------------Have you started cleaning out your desk yet?----------------------------------------------------------You know I put you up next to the men who have held that office before you, and quite frankly-------------------------------------------------------You don't measure up my man.----------------------------------------------------------Tick Tock goes that clock--

• Like 1

Hi Mod.----------------------------------------------------------Have you started cleaning out your desk yet?----------------------------------------------------------You know I put you up next to the men who have held that office before you, and quite frankly-------------------------------------------------------You don't measure up my man.----------------------------------------------------------Tick Tock goes that clock--

Hey stugots thats my line, but its ok these guys blaming Vince and everyone else for thier f_ck ups its just amazing. Lambert has to go down as the worse President in history, Got drunk on the first trip they planned to Comerica Park and made an ass of himself. Him and his wife embaressed themselves at the union picknic,Plus all the other BS going on at the local. The problem is they can not justify thier actions over the last 3 years and they have to attack people on shit that does not matter. And for Stamper never said a word about Lamberts daughter just asked whats next strippers. Take it anyway you want to but wouldn't ask my daughter to put on a little skirt and 6 inch high heels to pass out water!TICK TOCK

• Like 1