2011 Mustang GT / Track & Build Sheet

Hi, I would really appreciate if someone would mind tracking the Mustang GT, I just ordered. This is going to be my retirement car, not retired yet, but want to have the car paid off, when I do retire probably in the next couple of years.

1ZVBP8CF6B5115885

Thanks, I really appreciate this. I just joined the board, so hopefully I'll be able to contribute in the future.

Randy.

Hi, I would really appreciate if someone would mind tracking the Mustang GT, I just ordered. This is going to be my retirement car, not retired yet, but want to have the car paid off, when I do retire probably in the next couple of years.

1ZVBP8CF6B5115885

Thanks, I really appreciate this. I just joined the board, so hopefully I'll be able to contribute in the future.

Randy.

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8CF6B5115885

it's being built on 5/04/10

it's being built on 5/04/10

Tks Source, I really appreciate it, I managed to get the build sheet last night, but wasn't sure if I was reading it right. So it goes down the line tomorrow :)

I wonder how long it takes to go from Body to Final???

Our units up here in Oakville take 2 days to run thru Body/Paint/Trim/Chassis

I guess no-one has any idea when Ford is going to release these to the dealers???

Tks Source, I really appreciate it, I managed to get the build sheet last night, but wasn't sure if I was reading it right. So it goes down the line tomorrow :)

I wonder how long it takes to go from Body to Final???

Our units up here in Oakville take 2 days to run thru Body/Paint/Trim/Chassis

I guess no-one has any idea when Ford is going to release these to the dealers???

They are already being released. I know a few people with 5.0's already.

They are already being released. I know a few people with 5.0's already.

Oh no kidding, that's good!

I know 20 are slated to come up to OAP for the managers, but I haven't seen any yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed then. :)

Tks Source.

• 1 month later...

It's been almost 2 months now since my car has been built and still no word on the status of my car, except for the fact that it's sitting out on Ramp 51 somewhere??? I'm really starting to become CONCERNED to put it lightly!

The car has already sat out in the weather more than it probably will the rest of it's life.

I also heard there was severe storms in the Flat Rock area over the weekend. I sincerely hope everyone is okay down there!

Being a Ford Employee myself (Oakville Assembly Complex), I have an idea on what's going on, that's my cause for concern!

I talked to Ralph at AAI and he said my car was slated to come in for repairs 3 weeks ago.

A couple of sources I did have tracking my car, one has since has been silenced on another board and the other is off sick, so can't access the computer system right now.

If anyone over at AAI or any other Ford Employee can help, I'd really appreciate it! I can be reached at randy@rpeer.com or cascar_fan@hotmail.com or roadranger27@hotmail.com

My VIN # again is 1ZVBP8CF6B5115885

I just missed the opportunity to purchase a 2007 GT-500 with 600 miles on it, as I was away at a race, when the deal came up, but if another comes up, and if I don't hear what's going on with my order soon, I will jump on it.

Thanks in advance guys!

Randy.

• 1 year later...