Mustang moving to Wayne?

Link53

Bullshit 3 shifts only looks good to wallstreet using full capacity of a plant

in the long run with no time to do good maitenance machines break down production goes down then quality goes to hell

2 shift plants on 10's was profitable for years and still are

flexibilty is the key and Ford has that 4 10's 5 8's 5'10's 40 hour work week before overtime is paid

:happy feet: now to the real profit cutter unproductive workers in management, hourly and union appointed jobs, look around your plant see all these clowns most are a kid of management thats to stupid to work the line

or a union member that has a daddy or mommy thats a rep or been a rep i see them everyday and can n ot for the life of me figure out what they do with there clip boards and charts and the assembly process never changes

i for one thought when the vendor reps was allowed on the plant floors these suckasses was going back to the line so be it it didn't happen

i get problems solved when i tell a vendor rep a problem with a part these clowns running around on there carts clipboard in hand right it down and nothing changes

so what more do you need to know about unproductive workers :banghead:

Take your head out of the sand. Any plant that is not running 3 shifts of production is considered under utilized. Period.

Any Assembly, Stamping, Engine, of Transmission plant that is running or planning on 3 shifts are safe and would not have to worry about closing

Any Assembly, Stamping, Engine, of Transmission plant running 2 shifts are reativly safe but would be up for consilidation of their product

Any Assembly, Stamping, Engine, of Transmission plant running 1 shift is in danger for closing or consolidating to another plant.

Hope this puts things in a better perspective. This is reality

Take your head out of the sand. Any plant that is not running 3 shifts of production is considered under utilized. Period.

Any Assembly, Stamping, Engine, of Transmission plant that is running or planning on 3 shifts are safe and would not have to worry about closing

Any Assembly, Stamping, Engine, of Transmission plant running 2 shifts are reativly safe but would be up for consilidation of their product

Any Assembly, Stamping, Engine, of Transmission plant running 1 shift is in danger for closing or consolidating to another plant.

Hope this puts things in a better perspective. This is reality

So you have been talking with Mulally, and know Ford's plan huh? Stop scaring your coworkers, nobody knows what's going to happen including Ford. Too many factors come in to play before you close a plant, not just one shift!!

So you have been talking with Mulally, and know Ford's plan huh? Stop scaring your coworkers, nobody knows what's going to happen including Ford. Too many factors come in to play before you close a plant, not just one shift!!

I'm sorry.

Let me sugar coat things for everyone.

All locations that are on 1 or 2 shifts go out and buy your cars, boats, snowmobiles, motorcycles and cottages on Lake Michigan.

You are all safe and dont have to worry about product consolidation to other plants.

Dont want to scare anyone.......... Is that enough sugar?