Saline Blue Oval sign!

Saline and SRP are returning to Ford in 2011. This information comes from a glass house executive that I know personally.

The problem is, your trusted plant chairman's are not supposed to talk about it. They are binded by UAW confidentiality clauses within their job classification.

No information regarding new contracts will be talked about to the membership. They say knowledge is power, but not giving it is even more powerful.

Saline's union sucks!, I was there 2 years and couldn't even get a proper grievance filed, submitted and awarded. I've written boss's up for working on the line, engineer's for working on the line etc etc and couldn't get anywhere with the union there. They are a bunch of slugs, that will just allow the company to jack up your record.

Get yourself armed with information. Save all your paperwork, I recomend going over all their heads down stairs and just dealing with either the service rep for that plant or call the region. When they ask you why are you not talking to your reps, tell them they fail to perform their services. Believe me downtown will hate getting your phone call but the shit rolls down hill.

If your plant chairman ain't knock'n boots downstairs, don't re-elect them cause all they are knock'n is the back plate on the underside of their desk they sit at each day. If you don't believe me check out all the drool marks left on all the desks. The saliva will tell the story my friends.

Make sure your UAW understands that you have recall rights to go back to your original plant when the blue oval's reappear. Many of you were conned into thinking you would become visteon people if you didn't leave. Then you signed the survey which landed you somewhere you didn't want to be nor did you ever sign up for. Push to honor recall rights in the next contract.

Saline's union sucks!, I was there 2 years and couldn't even get a proper grievance filed, submitted and awarded. I've written boss's up for working on the line, engineer's for working on the line etc etc and couldn't get anywhere with the union there. They are a bunch of slugs, that will just allow the company to jack up your record.

Are you from Sheldon road?